Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven

Start from the beginning

The Weasley grins at me: "Didn't know you made an adventure yourself?" 

"Not an adventure, more a duty," I snap. 

The grin fades a bit. "You aren't a prefect, are you?"

I smirk a bit, now I have them where I want them. 

"I could be nice and let it slip you know? But I'm not nice. I just need a word to Umbridge and-"

"Anne come on, we just wanted to bring those kids back," George tries. 

"I don't care you see, rules are rules," I shrug. 

They totally believe I'm a prefect, I'm that good at lying then.

"What can we do that you won't spill?," Fred asks, he gets what I want. 

"30 chocolate bars from Honey Dukes." 

Both of them groan: "Fine, will you let us go now?" 

I step aside, grinning. Fools. When I reach the dungeons I pass Draco.

"Wait a minute," I say to him, he stops patrolling. 

"What do you want? Better go to our common room before this Hufflepuff appears," he rolls his eyes. 

"Don't worry it'll be worth your time. Next to the potions classroom are the Weasley twins with a bunch of kids, thought you wanted to know." 

"Thanks," he smirks and heads off. Common room, here I come.

---

A yawn slips, no matter how hard I try to supress it. With no appetite I play with my bread, listening to Logan as she went on Transfiguration. She has been put in a group project with the most incompetent students. Cole let's out a snicker beside me.

"You want to change partners?," he laughs. 

He as well didn't get his dream partners. 

"What about if we just get together for a team and ignore the others?," she puts her arms on the table and her head on her hands leaning forward facing him. Clearly giving him a flirty look.

He leans forward as well. "Would you really think we would come far?," he smirks. 

I cough beside them, to remind them I'm still here and maybe the whole Great Hall. Both quickly sit back. Cole made a move towards Logan, I guess it had some effects on her. I just wonder for how long this holds on until both realize they were just bored.

"Hey I have news," Christine sits down with Leyla. 

"Shoot," Logan helps herself to another slice of toast. 

"Today is a game of sevenheaven, third floor, abandoned classroom, Sixth years and above." 

"Every house?" 

She nods. 

"Wouldn't that fall under Umbridge's rule of no groups?," I ask taking a sip from my tea.

"It also would fall under after curfew, but that never stopped us before," Cole remarks casually, running a hand through his hair to mess it up a bit.

"Will you go?," Leyla asks us. 

Cole looks at Logan questiongly and when she slightly nods her head he says yes with a smirk on his face, earning a grin from her. 

"Anne?," Leyla looks at me. 

"No chance," I mutter, ignoring the groans I get. 

"Come on you never were part of a round before."