"I don't understand, I never said you were," Naruto commented. 

"STOP LOOKING DOWN ON US YOU THIEVING BASTARDS!" Naruto's eyes widened as Fugaku kicked him in the chin, loosening his grip on the Uchiha as he backed up. "You dare threaten our Uchiha pride? Take away our pride, our honor?!" 

Fugaku made several hand seals. 

"FATHER!" Itachi shouted at the top of his lungs, making the man freeze in place. He turned around to see Itachi's face which was twisted in a rage. "Stop this madness at this moment!"

"You dare talk to your father like that?!" Fugaku growled. 

"Father stop it please!" An eight-year-old Sasuke cried out, making Fugaku stop advancing on Itachi. 

How could a friendly spar lead to this, Naruto wondered. There seemed to be a lot of pent up rage in Fugaku Uchiha at the moment. 

"Itachi," Naruto called out. "We need to talk later, okay? I'm going to go." Itachi only nodded, his eyes fixated on his father. Naruto then vanished in an undetectable shunshin. 

It was nighttime, the moon shined brightly above Naruto as he looked up at the stars, lying upon the stone statue of his father's head. He liked admiring the stars, it was peaceful, and the fact that it was serene and quiet all the way up there was even better. 

Naruto suddenly heard a small rustling sound coming from the trees and stood up, raising an eyebrow at whatever had disturbed his peace. 

"Naruto Namikaze," Several Anbu appeared before him. "You are to go meet with the Hokage at once." Naruto rose an eyebrow.

"You are not traditional Anbu, who are you?" They didn't say anything, they just stared at him impassively. "I don't take requests from those I do not know." 

"This is not a request," One of them spoke, pulling out a dagger. "This is an order from Lord Danzo." 

"An order from Danzo? That old goat? Why does he want me to see Hokage-sama?" He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, but don't ever point a dagger at me again or else I'll be forced to take it as a sign of hostility." 

"We do not wish to fight you, Namikaze." A woman's voice said. "You are too powerful for even us to fight against you." Naruto shrugged before vanishing in thin air. The Anbu put a finger on her ear, a radio hidden in it. 

"The plans are ready, Namikaze is being distracted. The Uchiha can carry out his deeds." 

Itachi stood in front of the masked man who had hurt Shisui and Naruto on their first real mission with an impassive gaze, knowing he would need his help. 

"Why would you turn on your own clan?" 

"Because I wish to keep the peace, and to keep my little brother safe." The man in the mask nodded.

"I will agree to your terms, I've wished to slaughter my kin since they've blindsided me by isolating me from the clan, so I thank you for this chance." 

"You can kill anybody but Sasuke, he is to be left untouched by you." The man nodded. 

"As you wish," He turned around and began walking away before Itachi called out to him.

"Also, after this is done, promise me you won't hurt the village any further, I know it was you who was behind the Kyuubi's attack! I saw the Sharingan in the Kyuubi's eyes, promise you won't harm the village." 

"Ah, so you know who I am then, hm?" Itachi didn't speak for a second before nodding.

"I do, you are Madara Uchiha, one of the founding fathers of the village." Madara nodded. 

"Good, at least you're smarter than a lot of the people of this village as well as your predecessors. I will agree to your condition, Itachi Uchiha, but only if you agree to mine." 

Itachi nodded. "Depending on this condition, I will agree." Madara grinned under his mask.

"After we slaughter our pathetic clan, you will join my group, the Akatsuki. You will travel to the Village Hidden in the Rain after this is over, make sure you are not followed." 

"What is the goal to this group?"

"We are going to capture the Jinchuuriki of this world and that is all you are permitted to know for now." He turned back around and put his hand out for Itachi to grab. "Do we have a deal, Itachi Uchiha?" 

Itachi looked at the extended hand, knowing that if he shook it, life as he knew it would fade away. 

He took the hand, his Mangeykou Sharingan spinning.

To prevent a civil war from happening.

To keep Sasuke safe.

To keep the peace. 

The Uchiha would die tonight. 

And done. How was it? Good? Bad? 

Cliffhanger hahahahahhaahhahahahaha! I'ma let this one sit for awhile, let yall soak it all in. It'll be great. 

So, have fun, reread a few chapters containing the Uchiha and maybe the first one. It'll be important. 

Til next time my lil demons!