3: Girl Friends

Everyone gathered for lunch in the cafeteria. Masumi had been chatting with the girls and learning everyone's names.

"So the green haired one is Midoriya... so who's the blond one?", Masumi asked the girls.

"Oh thats Bakugo", Uraraka replies.

"- uh you might want to steer clear of him. He's kind of.... unpredictable haha!", Mina jokes nervously.

"Oh yeah?", Masumi replies. "He's the one who gave me the tour earlier. He seemed pretty disgusted of me!", she laughs.

"I think he was assigned to give you a tour as a part of his punishment for fighting with Midoriya", replies Tsu, finger on her chin.

"A fight", Masumi thinks as her eyes fix on Bakugo across the cafeteria.

"So what is your quirk Masumi?", asks Momo.

"Wha-... oh my quirks!" Feeling flustered, she hoped the girls didn't catch her staring at Bakugo. "I can manipulate water!" She waves her hand over her water bottle making the water float above her head. "And pretty much anything that contains H2O".

"Oh that's so cool just like your dad!", exlaims Mina.

"Yea I guess, I also have the thing my mom has, but I never use it", she looks down at her hand. "Besides, being my age it'd be weird to use an infatuation quirk on men," she jokes nervously.

The girls can't help but be reminded of who she sounds like as they glance over at Todorki sitting with Deku and Iida.

"Anyways, let's talk about training! I've heard All Might trains you guys all the time!"

The girls continue lunch and the rest of the day, until its time to head back to the dorms.

Masumi can only feel accomplishment as she reflects on her first day. Making new friends, trying all these new things like having class, and eating a cafeteria are all steps towards the life she desires.