2: Introductions

Aizawa walks into class 1-A. "Class, today we are welcoming a new transfer student. Come on in..."

As soon as Masumi walks into the class screeches are heard from the back. Mineta and Kaminari shot up,

"SHIMIZU MASUMI?!"

Mineta was already nosebleeding. Mina was fangirling in her seat. "Omygod I've watched all your mom's movies!!"

"#1 Hottest celebrities kid in Japan right in front of me", Mineta drools eagerly.

But before anyone even noticed, Masumi had already swiftly made her way to the back of the class. She was tightly hugging Todoroki.

"SHOCCHAN!", she exclaimed with a hug smile on her face.

A collective "HUH?!" came from the class.

"Oh, hi Masumi", Todoroki says, expression still straight.

"Oh, Shoccan and I are cousins, my dad and his mom are related, hehe."

"Thats enough! Shimizu, please return to the front and continue", says Aizawa.

In the corner of her eye, Masumi spots the blond kid huffing and looking away as she skips back to the front of the class.

She turns around and writes her name on the chalkboard.

"Hello everyone, please, call me Masumi. You may know of me from my parents, but I respectfully request you treat me as one of your own", she says as she bows.

***I know these chapters are short but I'm the type of reader with a trash attention span so pls forgive me, I promise it'll start getting juicy once I get over all the intro stuff
😅😅😅***