6: First Kiss

One night, all the girls decided to have a sleepover in Uraraka's room. All sitting in a circle on the floor with snacks and blankets scattered all over, the girls decided to play never have I ever.

With all their fingers up Mina tells Uraraka to go first.
"Ok, um... never have I ever... cheated on a test!!"
All the girls chuckle as they look around the circle. Mina is the only one to put her finger down.

"Oh come on!! You're lying if you've at least never tried!!", she yells while everyone lets out a laugh.

"Ok my turn, let's get things spicy in here!"

"Oh no", Tsu sighs.

"Haha! Got one! Never have I ever had a first kiss."

The room suddenly pauses as Masumi slowly puts a finger down, "heh heh".

"Huh!!", Momo gasps, "now you HAVE to tell us!"

"I mean what do we expect from the hottest celeb" Mina teases Masumi as she nudges her.

"It's nothing you'd expect you guys" she shrugs nervously.

"TELL US!" Uraraka eagerly demands.

"Ok...*sigh*... it was Shocchan..."

"TODOROKI?!" Mina screams.

"Ok it's not that deep haha, we were kids and I was curious."

***************Flashback to
11 y/o****************

Masumi had only seen her cousin a couple times in her life. Their families were not that close. Ever since his mom joined the Todoroki's, she became distant from her family.

Masumi was playing in her dad's agency one day when she saw a two-tone haired boy waiting in the lobby. He was waiting on his father to finish up business at her dad's agency. She walked up to him.

"You're auntie's kid aren't you".

Todoroki didn't reply, he looked up at her with pure confusion.

She quickly grabbed his hand and ran him down a hallway.

"Let's go play!! Or better yet, I have a copy of my mom's new movie I heard it was so great let's go watch it!!"

Todoroki didn't have a chance to react. All of a sudden he found himself sitting with Masumi at the desk of some office with the lights off and a movie on a desktop. He looked over at her face glowing from the screen's reflection, her eyes where widened in awe of watching her mother's film.

Masumi watched as two characters started getting close. Truthfully, the movie was NOT meant for children. But her mother naturally never shied away from exposing her daughter. Saying, "it's just human nature, who am I to get in the way of the natural order?"

Masumi's eyes were entranced as the characters kissed on the screen. She looked over to Todoroki as he lowered his gaze. She lowered her head down to look into his eyes.

The world seemed frozen at that point, the two stared into each others' eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Todoroki was completely clueless.

She slowly leaned in and pecked his lips.

Todoroki's eyes widened as he realized what had just happened. He jumped out of the chair and ran out of the room wiping his mouth.

Masumi was left in the dark staring at the door. She didn't know why she did it at all. Maybe imitating her environment, or just pure curiosity.

Todoroki and Masumi only ever saw each other again once at a family reunion and exchanged an awkward greeting.

Masumi was always mortified at her actions and hoped that he would've forgotten. She was constantly sexualized by the public, the last thing she would want is to make anyone feel the same.

But of course, Todoroki had worse things on his mind and had forgotten the whole ordeal by the time he had gotten downstairs to the lobby all those years ago.

****************End of Flashback*****************

"Ohhh...", the girls nodd their heads in understanding.

*Crickets*

Masumi noticed Momo blushing and was desperate to change the subject, "Ok! It's my turn! Never have I ever had a crush on a boy in class!!"

"Oh shut up Masumi!!", Mina exclaimed. "We all know you have a big fat crush on Bakugou! We've noticed the way you stare at the back of his head in class!"

The girls nod in agreement.

"Scary", Jiro adds.

"Oh stop it!! I just.... I'm intrigued by his strength... is all", she blushes feverishly as she plays with her hair.

"But come on, you can get any boy especially with your quirk", Mina responds.

The girls have forgotten about the game already, invested in Masumi's reaction.

"That's not fair Mina", Masumi responds quietly with her head down. "I've never used my infatuation quirk, and that wouldn't be fair to him either."

"Oh come on Masumi, you can get any boy in the world!!"

Mina wasn't trying to push Masumi on purpose though. She just wanted to see her friend happy and try something new.

Everyone else is quiet while awaiting Masumi's response. She feels her cheeks get hot red as she remembers the solitude that hurt her mother due to the damn quirk. Neither could ever find true love, even if they tried, people would still not trust them regardless.

Masumi shoots up from from her seat on the ground.

"Fine then!! I'll show you... I'll show all of you I can make him fall in love with me WITHOUT my quirk!", at this point, Masumi was borderline raging and the girls looked at each other cluelessly.

"How much do you wanna bet I can do it Mina?!"

Mina crosses her arms, "hmmm... how about... if you lose... YOU SHOW US YOUR SECRET POWER!!"

"What...?" Masumi whispers.

Mina points at Masumi's face, "OH COME ON YOU THINK DAUGHTER OF H2O AND TAMIKO SHIMIZU WOULD BE SO WEAK IN TRAINING!! WE KNOW YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING!!"

Masumi was taken back, but calmed down and lowered her head.

"Fine, it's a deal then", she starts laughing and throws herself at Mina.

"Hahah! Sorry, that got really serious, Mina... you have deal! I just love making bets, its gets me so excited!"

Everyone was still in shock of Masumi's sudden vibe shifts and laughed nervously.

Masumi smiles and claps her hands, "ok girls! Let's watch a movie! I have the perfect selection!"