Masumi Shimizu Backstory

Masumi Shimizu
Quirk: Water Manipulation, Infatuation
She has two quirks: The ability to control water, and make anyone she touches fall in love with her for 10 minutes.
Affiliation: U.A High School Hero Class 1-A
Birthday: 3/30
Height: 177 cm
Eye Color: Magenta
Hair: Navy Blue, Long, Ever-flowing and water-like
Blood Type: B
Likes: Making bets/Gambling

Masumi had a unique childhood. Growing up in the spotlight, she was held up to very high expectations by the public and her parents. Her father wanted her to follow in his footsteps, so she's been training and interning with him at his agency since she was 5 years old. She matured physically and mentally much faster than other kids her age. While her cousins were playing in the park, she had 7 hour training then a late night talk show or a photoshoot to do with her mom. This was her life and she never knew otherwise.

Being in the public eye also did a number on her image. Like many child celebs, she was sexualized at a young age. She never understood why but saw what her mom did and followed. A sway of the hips, a look over the shoulder, and the men swooned. By the time she was 15 she was voted hottest celebrity's kid in Japan. Not only was she just as alluring as her mother, she also inherited her mother's infatuation quirk. Her mother's was much stronger because the effects lasted forever. That's how she's managed to become the most famous actress in Japan.

Her parents were never together but conceived her due to her mother's quirk. She grew up in multiple mansions scattered across the country. The only stability she had was her maid who was her mother figure while her real mom was filming across the world. Just like her mom, Masumi struggled to find real love because even though all eyes were on her, she felt alone. And her quirk made it close to impossible to find genuine love and trust. So she covered her doubts and insecurities with an explosive personality.

Masumi's father H2O was a top hero. His quirk was water manipulation. He had never been able to make it into the top 10. So the only thing that would make him the proudest was to see his daughter surpass him as a hero. He put all his effort into making her as strong as possible himself instead of waiting to leave in the hands of a high school.

Masumi protested and demanded to go to high school still because she never got to experience being a kid and having friends. Even though he had been cold and tough on her all her life, he still got upset when he saw his daughter sad. So he agreed to let her go, but on one condition, to not let it get in the way of her becoming #1.

But in Masumi's mind, she care less about being #1. She was already rich, famous, and strong... yet she lacked experiences with people her age. She craved this more than anything!

(She transfers to U.A in the middle of the year by recommendation)

Ps. Idk if anyone has noticed but this is a Bakugo x OC😅, I just think her cockiness/unpredictable/explosive personality will match Bakugo's perfectly he he☺️