39 - Vee: Shades

Saturday July 6

Insatiable.

Which is what Colt and I were, to say the absolute least.

When we'd finally made it upstairs and I was sure I had hickeys all over my skin - that included my neck, my chest and my inner thighs. The funny thing was, Colt was probably matching; and I took much pride in knowing that I had him wrapped around my finger.

The thing about Colt was that he was rough. There was no denying his untamed behavior, especially when we were having sex. He'd already taken me on the floor, on his kitchen table, and before we could make it upstairs, he took me on the stairs.

It was the way he tugged my hair and bit into my fragile skin that had me reeling - because I loved every second of it.

"Oh, fuck, fuck!" I let out a cry, hitting my fifth high for the night, while I was pretty sure Colt was on his sixth. 

He continued to thrust behind me, one hand wrapped around my hair and the other gripping the flesh of my backside in his gargantuan hand. He came with a raw groan, my name spilling from his lips in a raspy tone as we collapsed on his bed side by side, heaving.

Thinking about it now, I had planned everything out perfectly. Leaving the house by ten gave us three hours to drink, dance and party in the city while not knocking us out completely, leaving time for us to return home.

It had to have been two in the morning and for a moment I wondered if Colt was done for the night, when I heard his breathing even out.

After about ten minutes I felt his lips on my bare back and his hand slipping between my legs.

"Another round?" he mumbled and I bit my lip, feeling him massage the tender spot between my thighs and I gave in.

I turned around, throwing my leg over his hips so that I was straddling him.

"Depends," I whispered, leaning down to kiss him, his lips hot against mine. "Can I ride the birthday boy?"

I didn't remember when I fell asleep. All I could recall were hazy fragments of memories from the night before, but obviously, my body remembered much more than my mind did.

I woke up and my head was pounding. I was suddenly hit by an unsettling shiver, probably due to a slight breeze from the window.

Without opening up my eyes, I cuddled deeper into a spot with unmistakable heat, burrowing myself against the person's chest when I felt their arm tighten around my waist.

I peeled my eyes open, blinking at the white walls and large master bedroom. I turned to the left just to see someone's chest; it was pale, broad and muscled.

"Colt," I attempted to say his name, but my voice was basically gone, only a raspy, low sound coming out from my lips.

I felt him stir around me and he leaned back, raising his head which was buried in his pillow. His face looked as tired as I felt, with his eyes squinted and drool on his chin.

I suppressed the urge to laugh.

"Ugh, fuck, I can't move," he grumbled in his morning voice, before he began chuckling, the vibration shaking the bed. "And it hurts to fucking laugh."