He places his hands on my thighs and shuffles me down him while he adjusts himself.

"I love you." He says. I feel like my eyes could possibly not roll any further back into my head.
"What the fuck Xavier, no you don't, don't give me that lame excuse." I say as I go to get up. He grabs my thighs and holds me in place.
"Xavier, let go of me." I growl.

"No! You need to listen to me. You got your chance to have a say, now it is mine." He says.
I huff as I cross my arms across my chest.

"I've always loved you. The day you left I felt like I had broken in two. I know I was a jerk to you but it was the only way that I knew to get your attention. I was a stupid boy who put his status before his heart. I know that you may never forgive me for all the torment that I caused you but I'll try and prove to you every day that I love you." He said.

I just stare at him, my mind switches back to only a few hours ago when I saw him at the clubhouse s I feel my thoughts cloud over. "Was this revelation before or after you got a blow job?"

He looks taken back but then stares at me straight in the eyes and says "It never happened. I saw you on the monitors from the office when I heard Mia yelling at Ryker and you looked absolutely stunning, like instant hard on stunning. I was hesitant to come out and say hello cause I was afraid of how you would react and I didn't want to ruin your night but you looked so good that I had this massive hard on and I needed to get rid of it."

"So you got one of the scuppers to come and help you out?" I shot back.

"No, I was helping myself out, while looking at you. I was so close that I must had closed my eyes as I didn't even realise that she had come into the room. I only saw her when you came in and made a noise. As soon as you left, I yelled at her to leave and never return to our club. Her name is Cherry and she has been hounding me for months but I've never been interested in her." He replies.

I keep track of his eye movements, looking for that shift that will prove to me that he is lying but he never breaks eye contact with me. I shift to move but he holds me to him tighter.

"Feel that Lia, it's because of you. It's all for you." He says as he grinds his hips up to me. I can feel his erection that is pressing through his pants underneath me and I start to feel uncomfortable. I can't do this, I can't let him in, I need to keep these walls up. I keep telling myself in my head but then I feel him lift himself up onto his hands so that we are now face to face.

"Please Amelia, all I ask is that you give me a chance. I promise that I will try and make it up to you everyday for everything that I did to you." He says it with so much emotion as he places his hand on the side of my cheek and runs his thumb across my bottom lip.

I just stare at him, seeing this distress in his eyes. I wonder if he thinks he is about to loose this battle.

I react on emotion and lean forward, whilst grabbing his face and smash my lips into his. I don't know if it is because of him or because of the lack of a human touch that I have missed for so long.

He reacts instantly and he moves his hand around to the back of my neck while his other hand starts to wander underneath my towel to grab my arse.

He licks my bottom lip and slides his tongue over the slit of my mouth like he is trying to find a way in. I give him an opening, which he takes and slips his tongue into my mouth. I move my hands from his face to his shoulders and then to his chest. I can feel that he is only wearing his cut so I slide my hands down to the zipper and unzip it.

He releases his hands from me and quickly takes his cut off without breaking our kiss. He then sneaks both of his hands into my towel and grabs my arse to pull me closer to him.

"Hang onto me." He says in a husky voice as he gets up off the floor and takes me with him. He moves us over to the bed while he kicks his boots off. He places a knee on the bed and lays me down on my back whilst never breaking our kiss while he hovers over me.

He then breaks away from my mouth and starts to kiss me across my jaw line and down my neck. He finds a soft section under my ear and nips at my skin. I let out a moan that causes him to suck in a breath.

"OMG Amelia, if you keep that up I won't be able to control myself." He growls out.

I know I am going to regret this but it's been so long and I can feel the heat building in the pit of my stomach. His hands are running over all my parts that are still covered by the towel and I can sense that he is getting frustrated with the towel as he keeps going either up to my neck or to my legs so that he can get some skin contact.

In the heat of this moment I say "Then don't."

He stops and looks me over with his sparkling green eyes as if understanding what I am saying. He moves his head down to where I have tucked the end of the towel in, above my left breast, and uses his mouth to undo the tuck.