50

Mollie sat in bed criss cross thinking. Thinking of a way to get out. The room she was in only had a bed and a chair in it. The chair was for someone to watch her but for some reason the chair was empty today.

"You hungry?" The light skin man appeared in her room again.

"No." She spoke. She hadn't ate since she got here.

"You got to eat something power puff." He chuckled.

"I'm not hungry." She grumbled.

"You know you can't live without food and water for more than 7 days." He said obnoxiously.

Mollie rolled her eye earning a hand to be glued to her face, squeezing her cheeks. She looked into his rage infested eyes.

"Don't you ever roll your eyes at me in my home." He growled inches away from her face.

"I'm sorry." She said sweetly. He let go jerking her head in the process. He left the room and slammed the door shut.

Mollie got out the bed and went to the window on the far side of the room. These dumbasses don't have shit on the windows. She thought to herself. She inspected it and saw that their was indeed an alarm on it. Coming from a family of jackers she knew how to take a alarm out without making it go off.

"Excuse me!" She called, hoping the man would come back. Just as she wish he snakes through the door.

"Yes?" The man smirked.

"May I have something to eat?" She said sweetly.

"I'm so glad you stopped being stubborn." He smiled before leaving the room and coming back with a togo box.

"Go ahead, eat." He sat the food on her bed and sat in the chair.

"Do you have to watch me?" She asked kind of quietly.

"Yes." He simply replied.

She opened up the box seeing that it was Chinese take-out. So she didn't complain, she just dug in.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked finishing up her food.

"I owe a friend a favor." He said grabbing her trash and going to throw it away.

Mollie missed her babies so much. All she did was think about them while she was down. She prayed that she would reunite with them soon. She prayed Ronald was coming fast. She didn't know what to do.

"You need anything else?" He asked standing in the door frame.

"Bathroom?" She asked hoping to get a peek of the house she was in.

"Don't touch anything because I won't hesitate to blow your head off." He threatened, Mollie tried her hardest to hold back her scoff.

As he bring her to the bathroom she scooped out the surroundings. It wasn't really a fancy house, just a plain old house. There was a window in the bathroom, no type of alarm on it. She didn't want him thinking she was up to something so she hurried and came out. The man walked her back to her room, she sat on the bed and he left closing the door.

"What's taking so long." She said falling back in the bed.

-

"So I got the drop on Mo." Marchello said as everyone was gathered around in one of the main traps.

"A little bird told me, this the nigga that been keeping her hostage. We still don't know why. I really don't care, all I know is we gotta murk his ass." Marchello explained.

Ronald's heart dropped as the picture of the man flashes a crossed the screen of his computer. His breathing hitched as he felt his blood boil.

"I'll be back, don't do shit without me." Ronald stood up grabbing his keys.

"Where you going boy?" Micheal asked.

"To bring back a key piece of evidence." He said before closing to door and hoping in his car.

you home? I want to talk some more about this situation. - 3:58 p.m.

yeah the door unlocked- Cicely 4:00 p.m.

He tried to calm himself down before he got over there. Just he wouldn't let it be known what he was going to do. He couldn't believe this shit went down right under this nose and he didn't expect anything.

He pulled up to Cecily house and immediately went in. She sat in her living room with just a robe on, cross crossed. He smiled at her and went over kissing her forehead and rubbed her stomach.

"I do want to come to the appointment." He said sitting down.

"You didn't talk to wifey?" She asked looking concerned.

"I will later on but I don't want to miss your first appointment. I'm not going to let her stop me from being in my child's life." He explained.

"Well that's good then." She said and the room went silence.

"It's just you in this house?" He asked.

"Yeah just me. I've already started on the nursery. Want to see?" She smiled.

"Yeah." He stood up.

She led him down a hall and then made a right into a white room with a box in the corner, plastic on the floor with paint buckets on top. He looked around, on the outside he looked happy but on the inside he felt betrayed and his heart held hatred towards this women in front of him.

"This is it. I'm painting the room like this grey color-" As she turned around he caught her off guard with a punch to the jaw. Knocking her unconscious instantly. Her body hit the ground with a thud. He stood there figuring out what to tire her up with. He noticed the wires in the corner.

He picked her up bridal style and walked out to the car with her and shoved her in the back. He tired her arms together and was shaking with rage.

He was cautious of his driving as he hurried back to the main trap. Ronald pulled around to the back and hoped out. He opened the back door and dragged the girl. Not caring that her head hit each concrete step as he dragged her inside.

"Who the hell is that?" Max asked.

"The brains behind this whole operation." Ronald's chest heaved as if he was out of breath.