1

The smell of weed, alcohol, and sweaty bodies filled the house. Even though it was the middle of December people were sweating and being musty. Mostly because the lack of deodorant.

Girls were bouncing there ass on the boy that was lucky enough. It was a house party and everyone was invited so it was big. Boys played dice on the front porch, groups sat on the hood of cars smoking and drinking. Others stood off into the corners of the room not wanting to be social.

But Mollie, she was different. Standing at 5'3 165 pounds, she stood in the corner.

She wasn't shy, but she was waiting, waiting for someone to come speak to her. She didn't like approaching people. She felt like that was bothersome. She sipped the clear liquor out of her cup. Oh how she hated dark liquor. Tasted like shit if you asked her.

The boy that had been eyeing her without her noticing slowly approached her. He loved how low key she looked tonight. Dressed in all burgundy.

"Hey beauty." He said politely but Molly could tell he wasn't the polite type.

"Hi." She showed her teeth. The whiteness beamed. You couldn't tell her bottom front teeth where messed up only if were up close or watching her talk. But since it was dark he couldn't tell.

"What's your name?" He asked, this girl made him nervous. That was a bad thing for him, he wasn't used to it. He was used to being big and bad. She had a toll on him and she knew it.

"Mollie" She stated, his eyes kind of got big and she wondered why.

"Mollie Petter's?" She hated her last name, it was so ugly to her. She nodded innocently.

"Mrs. Dance team." He smiled and that was the reason his eyes got big. He was used to hearing 'the big girl that can dance', that's what everyone else referred to her as. He also knew that this was his homeboy's sister but he didn't care. Mollie didn't even know.

She smiled proudly.

"That's me." She sipped more liquor out of her cup.

"What's your name?" She couldn't help but show interest in him. Or maybe it was because a male haven't shown her attention in a while.

"Ronald but most people call me Rj" He said and Mollie recognized him as the star basketball player. She wouldn't tell him though so she just nodded her head.

She went to take another sip out of her red solo cup but only a drop touched her lip.

"My cups empty, I'm going to go get some more." She informed him and he followed her since they were in the basement and the liquor was upstairs.

The hallway was long and quiet. It was just them two as they walked down it. Rj playfully kept on bumping Mollie but what he didn't sense was that it was agitating her. She smiled and looked at at him.

He gently pushed her up against the wall with aggression. Mollie couldn't look him in the eyes so she just stared at his succulent lips. His tongue ran over them which made her knees weak.

"What you doing?" She asked overcoming the hold he had on her.

"What you tryna do?" He asked searching in her eyes for the answer. Nothing was there, her eyes were blank and dark. Almost like her soul left her body.

"You tryna fuck me?" She matched his tone, but he could feel her attitude coming.

"Nah, but if you want to we can." He wasn't trying to have sex with her but he was okay with the idea.

"No, because if you fuck me you are going to just leave me and tell all your little friends you got to fuck the pretty fat girl." Her eyebrows came together her eyes were shielded from under the olive green hat she wore.