52

Two days later

"Stop treating me like a baby." Rj whined as i wiped his face with a damp rag.

"Stop acting like one." I mumbled trying to clean his face so I could lay down.

Currently it was 7:00 p.m. He has just came home, he had been at the trap all day with my brothers, doing god knows what. But obviously they were drinking because he was drunk as hell.

Matao was on bed rest, thank God. I would have lost my mind if I lost my brother. Of course you are supposed to cherish your family but my brothers mean the most to me! I don't have any more friends, just my boyfriend and brothers. Which I have plenty of those.

"Where the boys?" He said after getting up and walking around the door stumbling.

"Ronald lay the fuck down." I gritted at him. I didn't enjoy getting drunk nor did I like drunk people and he knows that. They are so annoying.

"Why you being mean to me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes coming to my side of the bed.

"Because you how I feel when people get drunk." I simply stated laying on my side as i scrolled on instagram.

"I'm sorry baby. I just had to celebrate getting you back and your brother coming home." He hiccuped.

"I know, It's okay. I just don't want you to relapse." I said being honest. He knew had a drinking problem and I did not want it to get bad again.

He was quiet for a minute before crawling into bed beside me.

"I'm not doing this shit again the room spinning." He said lowly as i watched him close his eyes tightly.

I knew him like the back of my hand. So I got up and got our bed room trash can out the corner of our room and placed it beside the bed.

"I'll be right back my love. I'm going to go check on the boys and make you something so you can sober up." I said feeling bad for him. I had gotten drunk a couple of times, I most definitely did not like it. So I know he felt with the room spinning.

"Bring them here." He mumbled.

"No, wait until you eat." I said before walking out of our room and going down the hall.

The lights where off but the gleam of the starry night light gave me enough view to see Roland was awake. I went over to his crib and picked him up.

"Hey momma baby." I cooed and he cooed back. I was still breast feeding, which I was going to continue as long as possible.

I figured he was hungry since he wasn't wet. I let him latch on as I sat in the rocker. I looked down at this spitting image of Ronald as his little fist wrapped around my finger.

"So precious." I said lowly kissing his forehead.

About twenty minutes later he was done and sleep. I put him back in the crib with his brother. I check on my other munchkin as well. He was perfectly fine. Once Raydon went to sleep at night he would not be up till the next morning.

I left out of their room and made my way to the kitchen. I bent over looking in the refrigerator for something to at least heat up and something that would be hard on his stomach. I felt a body press up against me. I startled me a little but then I remembered I have a boyfriend.

"You okay." I said turning around coming face to face with him.

"Yeah I threw up, I feel a lot better and sober." He chuckled.

"Whew that explains that smell." I said playfully holding my nose.

"Girl don't play with me." He said giving me that Ike look.