14

(mollie and rj in mm)

2 days later 11:22 a.m

Mollie

I had just checked myself out of school and got into the car about to drive home. Nobody knew about my pregnancy but my mom and today was the day I would tell Ronald.

I think he'll take it well but then again maybe not. He's in college, he doesn't have time to worry about a baby.

hey can we meet somewhere today. we need to talk. - 11:25 a.m.

🥀: sure I don't have class until 1 today so let's meet at the park now - 11:26 a.m.

I quickly shot him a text okay before heading to the park. No one was barely there due to everyone being in school. It was mostly elders walking or a person with a dog.

I soon found a bench sitting on it looking around taking in the scenery. Everything was peaceful the water was so clear you could see the koi fish swimming around.

"Hey love." Ronald head sitting by me.

"Hey." I spoke softly.

"What's going on? What we need to talk about." He asked wanting to get straight to it.

"You promise you won't get mad?" I eased.

"You cheated?" He sighed.

"What? No Ronald." I smiled playing with his hands. Looking down at the ground.

"You pregnant?" He asked looking at me. I tried my hardest to not smile while side eyeing him not saying anything.

"Mollie Ke'Shay you pregnant?" He looked at me with amusement. I nodded letting my smile spread.

"Oh my god yes! I'm gonna be a daddy I'm gonna be a daddy." He danced around making me laugh.

"But I just don't know how to tell Max. What will he do? I don't want anything bad happening to you." I said thinking to hard.

"I'll tell him okay. Please don't stress anymore. Just act like you've been acting." He told me sitting back down.

"Okay so let's think of names." I said trying to get my mind off the subject.

"Okay well if it's a boy he has to be the third." Ronald said.

-

I had just got home in time to see all the boys on the front porch. Charlee was sitting on the steps while Max held both of the twins.

"Give me." I said taking one of the twins from him. It was a girl and her name was Stella.

"Hey baby Stella. You so cute." She starts whining so I gave her to her mom.

"Oh no baby what is you doing?" Charlee said holding her crying child.

I laughed walking inside. Going to straight to the kitchen seeing my mom and Tracy talking.

"Hey trace." I said giving her a hug.

"What you cooking momma?" I asked coming up next to her.

"Salsberry steak, mashed potatoes with corn." She said stirring gravy. I nodded going into the refrigerator getting a bottle of water.

"Well I'm going to study so if you need me call me." I had to study for this ugly ass AP biology test.

I placed all the papers on the bed and as soon as I sat down in my bed my phone rang.

"Hey Emma-"

"Mollie I need you over here ASAP please hurry" Emma sniffled.

"Okay I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone and changed my school clothes to something comfortable then made my way over to Emma's. It wasn't to far of a walk being that she lived like a few feet away.

I knocked on the door and she answered it. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy with tears still slipping out.

"What's wrong?" I said stepping in the nice home.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone. I mean anyone." She said leading me to her room.

"I promise I won't." I said sitting on her bed.

"I'm pregnant." She sniffled whipping her nose with a tissue.

"Damn Em. I'm going to be your friend regardless I promise." I said holding one of her hands.

"That's not the worst part." She choked out.

"Okay tell me."

"Okay so last time me and your brother broke up so remember that boy I used to always mess with? So I thought me and max were done for good, I called Ty over here and we had sex just so I could feel better. Then two days later Max came over apologizing saying he wanted me back and we had make up sex. So I don't know if this his Max's or Ty's baby." She cried hyperventilating.

"Sh it's okay we'll just find out when he or she is born. Maybe it's bests if you tell both of them. Or at least a Max you have to tell him because this could be his baby." I explained touching her flat stomach. She nodded whiling her tears.

"You want me to cheer you up?" I asked smiling. She nodded again.

"I'm pregnant too." I said and she smiled hugging me.

"This is so exciting! Well kind of but still." She hugged me wiping her face.

"But you cannot tell Max anything not even hint, don't tell anyone and I mean anyone. Not even De'Carla." I said shaking my head.

"Okay I promise I won't. I guess I should call Max." She shrugged getting nervous.

"Wait till I leave." I got up and walked to the front as she watched me from her door.

Once I got home the food was almost ready so I still had a little bit of time to study. I sat on my bed looking through my notes trying to memorize the most important things. I knew this test was going to be a challenge but I had to push on, there was a life depending on me now.

"Come on and eat." Marco said after 20 more minutes of me studying.

I was beyond starving because I hadn't ate all day. I stood in line anxiously waiting to fix my plate. When it was my turn I got some of everything, not too much.

Once I sat down we had to wait for everyone else then wait to say prayer. When we said amen, I dug in.

-

I didn't really know how to end this chapter. So bam it's boring