22

2 weeks later

It had been two weeks since Mollie and Ronald cane home with out Roland and Rayden. It was taking a toll on both of them but more on Ronald.

"Ronald, baby you want some breakfast?" Mollie called. The doctors told her she had to be up and moving after her c-section so she wouldn't get blood clots.

"No" He mumbled with his face in his pillow.

"Come on now you got to eat." Mollie was starting to get worried about him. He hadn't ate in a day and missed about two classes.

"I know you're upset about the babies not coming home but we still got another two weeks until they're back. If you just sit around being all sad and ruining your body and education it will affect you and the babies. I don't wanna do this alone so can you please get up and eat. Maybe go to class today." Mollie rubbed his back.

"I guess." He sighed.

"Good now go take a shower and I'll be down stairs cooking." She kissed his forehead before getting up.

She knew stuff could be worse but she was just glad that her kids were getting the best help they could get. In two more weeks the twins would come home with tubes and little heart monitors on. they would have to keep them on for two weeks too.

"I'm sorry Mo." He said hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.

"It's okay I understand." She said scrambling eggs.

Gem wasn't home she was on a cruise with her church members.

"I'm ready for your momma to get back I be so bored without her here. All I do is school work." Since she was out of school for a while she decided to talk to her teachers and principal to let her do work at home on a computer. So every day that she missed she could catch up.

"Well I applied for a Job. I've started saving money from my scholarship." Ronald said.

"Oh that's great! Where at?" She asked putting a plate of food in front of him.

"Since my uncle coaches for college he also coached at a YMCA so he's giving me a team to coach also. So i'll have classes early in the morning, practice for me on Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday'sThe practice for the little ones on Tuesday's, Friday's and Saturday's." He explain while she fixed her plate.

"That's good that'll make these two weeks go by faster." She was proud of him. That would take his mind off of things.

The two got finished eating, Ronald left to go to his classes. Mollie's tutor was about to come over, she had one to help her since school was hard for her. She wanted to have the best grades since this was her last year. Right now she had a 3.5 gpa and all A's.

Work was better for her on a computer than an actual teacher. Now she was thinking about home schooling all of her kids. It would be expensive but worth it.

-

"I'm home!" Ronald yelled shutting the door.

"Up here." Mollie yelled from their bed room.

"What are you trying to do?" Ronald laughed at her struggling.

"I'm trying to put these cribs up. It's hard. You do it." She said getting up to go take a shower.

She took all her clothes off and despite her healing scar and extra weight, she loved her self. Her hips were a little bit fuller and so was her butt. She couldn't wait to start working out to get rid of some of her tummy.

She got in the shower letting the hot water soothe her aching back. She wish she could've had a natural birth without a epidural. She knew it was going to hurt, but a month of her back aching she'd rather take a hour of her in pain.

The shower curtain slide back letting cold air in sending chills on her skin.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking up at him.

"Can I take a shower with the women I love?" He said pulling her into a hug. They stood under the water, Ronald rubbed her back as her head laid on his chest.

His hands went lower and lower and gripped her soft bottom. She moaned out a little. He began to hug her close and suck on her earlobe.

"Ronald... we gotta wait." She forced out. She looked up at him with fire in his eyes. She knew he wanted to feel her insides bad.

She got down face to face with his manhood. Precum was coming out the tip. She took him into his had and licked it off. His pole was stiff as it could get and so solid. She took him into her mouth. He let out a moan. Her hand twisted as her head bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Every time it hit the back of her throat her tensed up. She took him out her mouth and jerked him while taking one of his balls in her mouth. She had never done that before but there is a first time for everything.

"Mhm fuck." He cursed as she licked on him.

She slapped his member on her tongue then took him back in her mouth. She spit on the tip and rubbed it all over his shaft getting it all wet. She took him back in her mouth with no hands. She just held his hips and bobbed her head.

His hand went to her head making it go faster as he thrusted his pelvis. She mad noises as it went in and out her mouth turning him on more.

"Shit Mo." He said as his seeds spilled out into her mouth. She swallowed them and stood back up.

"You can't leave me." He said hugging her again.

"I'm not." She laughed.

"I wanna fuck you so bad." He said bitting his lip.

"I do too but we got to wait." She said turning and grabbing the soap. She felt her cheeks spread apart and his face go in between them.

-

They both laid down in each other's arms. Mollie was sleep but Ronald wasn't. He was busy trying to get these thoughts out of his head. He had the urge to get up and go drink. He refused to do so.

He had been feeling like this for a while and it frustrated him. He didn't need any alcohol. He started getting hot. He flipped the covers off of him.

"What's wrong?" Mollie asked getting out of his grasp.

"Nothing I just can't go to sleep." He said getting up to turn the fan on.

He sighed going down stairs and into the cabinet looking for something. He found nothing so he just went upstairs to get back in bed.

Mollie rubbed her stomach in her sleep. He smiled at the thought of her having another one of his kids. He couldn't wait till the boys were home.

He soon fell asleep right under Mollie.