45

"Mars can y'all please stop playing in my underwear and start acting mature. I want to have all of this packed by 5." I said rolling my eyes at Mars.

"Well excuse me I didn't think they made bra's this small." Mars said flinging it to me like a sling shot.

I sighed not being able to get up and slap him like I would normally do. I grabbed my walker and attempted to stand again. Ever since the shooting standing has been a pain in the ass, literally. The bullet missed my uterus and spine by just a hair. I was lucky, my legs still worked but standing up straight was very painful. Not as painful as contractions, but right next to it. My doctor had proscribed me percocet's and I was hesitant to take them because it would interfere with my breast milk, so I made a system. I would breast feed in the morning then pump, then take the medicine. It helped a lot, it just made me throw up after a while, which was also terrible and painful.

Once I stood straight up wincing,I took small steps out of my room and into the living room. Raydon and Roland laid on their pallet watching some kids show. They were so into it they didn't even notice me come in which was a surprise to me because Roland was very nosey.

"Ma!" I called so she could come look at me standing.

"What- oh Mo!" My mom smiled walking a circle around me.

"I did it! I think I can finally pull up now and stay up. It doesn't hurt as bad plus the perc is wearing off." I explained continuing to walk around.

"Well that's good just don't over do it." She said sitting on the couch.

"Is this permanent?" My mom asked me.

"Me staying with Ronald?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Well yes, I may get my own place I just don't know how soon it will be." I shrugged knowing she was fed up with my drama.

"If you let something like that walk out of your life you are not my daughter anymore. I will disown you." She said with that look on her face. It meant "think i'm playing and see", i hated it because sometimes she meant and other times she didn't.

"He doesn't want to be with me mom, look how much drama I caused." I said still walking circles in the living room.

"You damn right." Max slighted from the kitchen.

"Watch your mouth boy before I call Emma to drag you out of here by your ear! I'm tired of you too!" She scolded.

"Now back to you. Every relationship isn't easy but it's obvious y'all are meant to be. Twins are only given to lucky people. That is what my grandma used to tell me. Star struck lovers as she would call your father and I. I believe y'all have the potential, y'all just need to sort things out. Maybe not now but later on, cause he means good. What's in the past is in the past ain't no changing it remember that." She said getting up and winking at me.

knock knock

"Who is it?" I called as I made my way to the door.

"RJ." His deep husky voice called out making me weak in the knees.

I opened the door and was met with him in his work uniform. It complemented his muscular build and I kind of dazed at him a while before speaking.

"How was work?" I asked turning around and heading to my room.

"It was fine, just long. Hey mini me's" Ronald cooed to them kneeling down to their level.

"Everything is packed up and ready to go." I said opening my door seeing that my brothers were gone and everything was in the bins.