19

2 weeks later. January, day of baby shower.

"You would be late to your own damn funeral!" Ronald banged on the door as she brushed her teeth because she forgot.

"Help me button this." She pouted, it was hard buttoning her body suit.

"This shirt is too low." He said pulling it up after he buttoned it.

"Oh hush let's go we're late." She shushed him not wanting to hear his mouth.

They got in the car and Mollie was already talking about taking pictures.

"Come on now please before we go!" She said snatching the keys out the ignition.

"If my momma yells at me for being late..." He sighed leaning over for the picture.

"Stop licking me!" She wiped her face throwing his keys in his lap.

He laughed starting the car up and backing out, their baby shower was held at the regular event hall everyone host things at.

"Now where were y'all!? BOTH OF YOU ARE LATE!" Gem yelled at them.

"Yell at her I was ready she wasn't." Ronald said kissing up.

"She's pregnant she has an excuse!" Ronald looked at Gem in disbelief.

"Come on the games are about to begin." Gem said leading them to were everyone was at.

All of her family and friends were there plus some of Ronald's. Everyone was congratulating her but she was just trying to get to where the food was at.

Once she sat down with her plate here came Ronald trying to police it. She hurried and stuffed her mouth.

"You can have whatever you want today." He kissed her forehead and went over to some of his friends dapping them up.

"AHHHHH I'm so excited!" Emma said hugging her with their bellies bumping each other. They were both 7 months and from what Emma had been telling Mollie her and Max were still together.

"So how's my girl." Mollie asked rubbing Emma's stomach.

"Girl every time I try to go to sleep this girl wasn't to do gymnastics in my uterus." She rolled her eyes rubbing her stomach as well.

"Did you decide on a name yet?" Mollie asked.

"Yeah Makya, but I haven't made up a middle name yet." Emma shrugged eating a piece of fruit.

"Girl me neither especially since its two of them."The two chatted while eating to waste time because Mollie was more than ready to find out the genders.

Everything was perfect. She loved it so much, she watched the girls go against the boys in tug-a-war.

"You ready?" Ronald asked sitting beside her eating a carrot off her plate.

"You're so cute." Mollie said looking at the picture before shutting her phone off.

She finally decided that she wanted a girl, so she wore pink. Ronald's shirt was white because Gem requested it to be.

"Attention! Attention! Every body please come out back so we can do this gender reveal." Gem said into a mic.

Mollie held Ronald's hand as he lead them threw the crowd.

"If you're for Boys stand over here! If you're for girls stand over here!" Miranda said.

Two Cadillacs pulled side by side, they counted down and then the smoke started coming out.

Mollie watched as the smoke started out white for first car then slowly turned to blue and looked at the other one that was doing the same.

Ronald was hopping around dapping his male family members down. Everything was moving slow motion for her though. She couldn't believe she was having two boys.

Two Ronald's.

"You happy?" Ronald asked hugging her. She nodded smiled from ear to ear.

Mollie was excited but not no where near as excited as Ronald. He was still jumping around.

After all the commotion everybody went back inside to watch Mollie open her presents. She was so grateful her blessings. Everything was so overwhelming at this moment. It was all unreal to her. She was proud of herself and Ronald for not giving up on each other because this sure was hard.

"I love you." He kissed her cheek. He laid his head on her chest and wrapped his arms around her as they just sat there watching people leave.

"I love you too." She kissed his forehead.

"Okay now this is why I need him to wear a white shirt. Dip one of your hands in the paint put it on the shirt." Miranda brought the blue paint.

Mollie dipped her hand in pressing it on the shirt, then Ronald did the same. Their life was more than complete at this moment.

-

" I am so drained!" Mollie said sleepily in the shower while Rj bathed her. They were both were beyond exhausted.

"I know, I know we're almost done." He said.

They got out dried off and laid down after they put their sleeping clothes on.

"I have a class early in the morning but I'll be home at 1 and then I got practice at 3." He informed her rubbing her stomach which he could not stop doing.

Mollie felt a sharp pain in her stomach like a contraction making her tense up.

"What's wrong?" Ronald asked.

"Just a little cramp nothing too bad." She rubbed her stomach where baby A was.

She could tell them apart now and could feel when they would switch places. Baby B loved to stretch out while baby A was always cramped and didn't move too much.

"You okay? Need to go to the hospital?" He was ready to see his kids.

"No, I have them all the time. I'm not no where close to being due." She laughed rubbing the side of his face.

"Bummer." He fake pouted.

-

How y'all like that ?