33

"Mollie get up. You've been a sleep forever." Tyrez nagged me.

It had been exactly two weeks since I moved in with Rez and I was loving it. He was so helpful and I loved that as well. I've been trying to help out as much as I could as well but I've been so drained.

"You sure you're okay?" He asked me feeding Roland.

"Yes babe I'm fine. I'm a mom, I'm always tired." I laughed getting out of bed to go brush my teeth.

He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. We swayed side to side as my gown hung off of me loosely.

"I love you." He said which took me off guard. I stood there kind of in shock but I knew his feelings were pure.

"I love you too." I smiled at him through the mirror.

"You already ate?" I asked after rinsing my mouth.

"Duh, do you not know what time it is?" He said looking at me funny.

"No." I said as I looked at the twins in their crib.

"12:45 in the afternoon." He said sitting on the bed.

"Oh no! They have a doctors appointment at 1:30." I said rushing to get dressed.

"You want me to come?" Tyrez asked as he got the twins ready.

"Yes." I smiled while doing my hair.

"Get dressed." I rushed him while he just sat on the bed playing with Raiden.

"Babe you put on some weight?" Tyrez blurted out.

"Really? I've been trying to watch what I eat and-" She rambled on looking into the full body mirror.

"No it looks good." He licked his lips while pulling up his jeans.

She smile while picking up the baby bag and he got the twins.

"Fuck a gym I got two 25 pounds babies." Tyrez laughed while they walked to the car.

"My babies do not weigh that much." Mollie laughed as well.

Besides Rayden and Roland talking to each other the car ride was quiet. Tyrez was thinking about work while Mollie day dreamed.

Tyrez started offshore in a month, he hated the fact about being away from his family for so long. He wanted to help and protect them at all cost.

"While I'm gone do you want me to put in a security system?" He asked.

"Yes, it would make me feel less paranoid." She was unusually quiet today and he found that weird.

He didn't push the subject though. If he got too uneasy for it he would.

After the check up Mollie had to drop the twin off with Ronald. Co-parenting was easier now. Ronald had a new girlfriend which Mollie trusted enough to be around the twins and she was nothing but happy for him.

Ronald still didn't know Mollie was with Tyrez which she did not plan on telling him either.

"Hey Misty." Mollie waved from the door frame as she handed the twins off to their father.

"Rayden has a little cold so give this to him every 6 hours. Set a time, do whatever but please remember." She said handing over the medicine as well.

Mollie got back in the car and took Tyrez's hand in her's. Today was a lazy day for her since school was kicking her ass.

Mollie laid on the couch, eating a pickle and watching reruns of law and order.

"You okay Mo?" Tyrez said as she looked up at him.

"Yeah, are you okay?" She asked back.

"I was wondering because you been quiet lately." He shrugged, sitting down putting his feet in her lap.

"I'm sorry baby. Just thinking about school and my next moves in life." She said before biting into her pickle.

"Are you excited for this new job?" She asked sitting up.

"Kinda am kinda not. I just don't want to be away from y'all that long. 2 weeks is too much." He said holding the bridge of his nose.

"Oh really?" She laughed.

"Well I think it's good you will miss us but I also think this opportunity is good too so don't flake out on it cause you're worried about us." She explained rubbing his arm.

"Trust me I won't. I gotta case that bag for y'all." He cheesed.

"Ew that was so corny." She giggled cuddling under him.

He caressed her now short her she had just cut off a couple of days ago. It made her look older, more mature. As much as he loved the long hair this short hair made her look so much more sexy to him. Like a bran new women.

He leaned down kissing her lips.

"Wait I got pickle breath." She said trying to get up to go brush them.

"Girl I do not care about your pickle breath I can't even smell it." He said pulling her closer.

He leaned back in and soon their tongues sloppily hit each other. He kissed her hard but she felt the passion and she loved it. His hand came up and wrapped around her neck. She grabbed his wrist as the kiss deepened.

He picked her up never breaking the kiss and walked to the room with her. He laid her on the bed, still never breaking the kiss and gently tugged at her pants.

He pulled them off then soon his own as his member sprang to life. He slowly pushed inside of her as she tensed up.

"You okay?" He said rubbing up and down her thighs.

"Yeah." She left out a breath before throwing them over his shoulders.

Her eyes fluttered as he went deep. She was in a daze and whatever came out her mouth was gibberish.

"mhm, talk to me." He said thrusting harder making her lower half rise up.

"Don't stop." She said as her hand pressed on to his waist.

He grabbed her wrists and put them above her head as he finished her off. He soon pulled out as the two panted from the intensity.

"Shower." They both said in unison.

After their shower, Tyrez ordered takeout. The two laid in bed eating while they watched a movie.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Tyrez said leaning over on her.

"I feel the same. I'd rather be here than anywhere else." Mollie kissed his forehead and rubbed his shoulder.

"I love you." Tyrez said.

"I love you too." Mollie answered back feeling complete.

"My feet and ankles swoll." She pouted rubbing at her ankles.

"What did you do?" He asked setting his food aside and taking her feet in his lap.

"I guess it's because of them heels I wore to the appointment." As he rubbed on her feet, she fed him and herself.

This was bliss to her and she hoped these type of moments were forever.