29

excuse mistakes

next day, 12:44 p.m.

"Here's their feeding schedule, I have plenty of diapers and other clothes in their bag call me if you need anything." Mollie told Ronald.

Reason why he hadn't been home was because he got himself an appointment. Everything was set up nice.

"I know how to take care of my kids." He said taking the kids from her and putting them in their rockers.

"Yeah whatever I'll be back tomorrow at 2 to pick them up." She said with a attitude.

"What you got a attitude for?" He said standing by the door.

"I'll see you later." She said opening the door and closing it behind her.

She got in her brother's car and drove off. This was her first day without the twins and she was already bored.

Ronald texted her this morning talking to her about the kids and she was more than happy that he wanted to spend time with them. But her, she was over him and his nonchalant attitude towards her like she did something.

"Hey." She smiled answering Tyrez's phone call.

"Hey I was wondering if you weren't busy if you wanted to come over? You can bring the boys." She loved that Tyrez wanted to interact with the twins.

"I just dropped them off with their father but sure i'll come over just send me the address." This was a big step in their friendship and honestly Mollie was ready to take it.

Once she made it to his house she realized he owned his own place too. She checked herself in the mirror because going to the front door. She knocked lightly not wanting to cause too much noise.

Soon she was met by his chocolate face. He hand on no shirt with some sweat pants. She forced her eyes not to roam as he smiled in her face.

"Come in make yourself at home, I'm finna go put on a shirt." He said walking to the back.

"Or you can keep it off." She mumbled sitting on the couch waiting on him to come back.

"What kind of movie you want to watch? I got netflix." Tyrez spoke as he came back into the room.

Truth be told she felt comfortable around him but she wasn't ready to get into any kind of relationship just yet.

"I like any type so it really doesn't matter." She said sliding off her sandals and get comfortable on the couch.

He found a movie and pulled Mollie close to him. Of course it was a action movie so she knew she was going to go to sleep soon. Once she got comfortable she began watching the movie and then saw a flash.

"What are you doing sir?" She turned around trying to look in his phone. It was just a picture of their legs and the tv.

"Lol delete that lil brother." She joked and he stale faced me.

"Don't play with me girl." He said posting it.

She smiled, but hoped nobody knew it was her.

"Don't tell nobody that's me." She said nonchalantly.

"I won't." He said getting back into the movie. Mollie soon dosed off trying not to make it noticeable.

"I know you did not just sleep through this whole movie." Tyrez laughed waking Mollie up. She looked at him tiredly before getting up and stretching.