A Way Out

It's been about a week since the two have been in prison, they have the occasional argument with those assholes from last time.

Tyler and Josh are sitting outside in the corner of the courtyard. Yeah it's fucking freezing outside but who fucking cares. No one else is out there and the two want to be alone together.

The little is sat between Josh's legs, the two have been really touchy lately and Josh is learning not to be a bitch and Tyler is learning to be less... well honestly he hasn't really changed besides the fact he's tired everyday and always trying to sleep.

The two are sitting on hard cement, luckily there was no snow in the corner there. Tyler is picking up with pebbles and throwing them across the yard. "When do you think we'll get out of here?" Tyler asks softly, he parts his legs to see if there are any more little rocks, he smiles when he finds lots more.

"Depends how good we can be," Josh replies, he watches Tyler's hand as he flicks a rock. Tyler lets out a deep sigh and leans back into Josh, he goes on his side a bit and cuddles up into Josh.

The redhead smiles a bit, he's become very protective over Tyler and it's only been a week. Maybe it's because he's starting to have even more feelings for the little, he just doesn't want anything bad to happen to his baby.

Suddenly a door swings open, catching Tyler and Josh's attention. The two look over to see a fellow prisoner sitting on his ass and shouting at the people who pushed him out. The door slams shut, he gets up and starts pounding his fists on the door.

"Fuck you!" He shouts loudly. The man grumbles to himself and wraps his arms around himself to try to stay warm.

The two boys just stare at him, eventually the guy spots him. They stare at each other. This guy has bright orange hair and blueish green eyes. His hair is a mess and the two see some blood on his hand.

About a minute passes of awkward eye contact and the boy walks over, he giggles a little bit and sits next down near the two, the guy leans his back against the fence.

"Hey hotties," the ginger haired boy greets. The two stare at him weirdly, the guy just giggles a bit and fiddles with his fingers.

"Uh, hi," Tyler whispers shyly. Josh just stares the guy down as if he'll kill him is he lays a finger on Tyler.

"Calm yourself red, I'm not here to steal your boy, I just want to talk," he says, not even paying attention to Tyler. Josh nods his head.

The boy pulls something out of his pocket, a bloody fork falling out as well. "Oh, can't lose that, this baby is important," he says jokingly while putting the fork back in his pocket.

Between his pointer finger and middle finger is a little card, it's like a business card. "You two know who Tyler and Josh are?" He asks, he looks around as if someone is watching them.

"We are," Josh says, looking at the stranger suspiciously. He gasps and clasps his hands together, the card staying between his fingers.

"Just my luck! Here's a card," the ginger hands Josh the card.

Josh & Tyler
Hello you two, I figured out you two have gotten yourself in a little pickle haven't you?

Josh scoffs, that's all it says on one side. He flips it over to see more.

If you two would like to get out of here I recommend you listen to Jerome.

-a friend

A friend? Who the fuck is a friend? Yeah Josh is part of a big fucking gang but what the fuck?!

And who is Jerome?

"Who the fuck sent this," Josh asks, he flips the card over again, hoping there was something he missed.

Tyler yanks it out of his hand and reads it over himself. He stares at it as if he knows who it'd be.

"Who is that guy I met? Who said you'd be nice?" Tyler asks, thinking it might be him.

"Gerard? He's to smart to put out names at the top. Now who the fuck is Jerome?"

The ginger stares at the two with an insane grin plastered on his face. Josh mentally facepalms. Great, they have to listen to some lunatic, fan-fucking-tastic!

"How do we know we can trust you?" Josh asks, a bit skeptical about everything. He's never seen this guy before in his life.

The man laughs a bit, "trust, you don't need to trust me, you need to listen to what I have to say," he says.

Tyler just turns to look at Josh, giving him an odd look. Josh just glances at Ty and back at Jerome. "Here, in about a week, is when we can break out of here," Jerome says.

"Excuse me, did I hear you say we?" Josh asks sassily. Jerome nods his head giving him a serious look. "No fucking way, I am not going to let you lead us the fuck around!" Josh shouts. Tyler sighs, he's always been a follower so it's nothing new.

Yes, Josh isn't exactly the leader of their weirdass gang, but when he's with people he's usually the top dog.

"Then rot in here, I'm getting out while you two can suffer in here, oh and watch out for the big guys, I think they might try to shiv one of you," Jerome growls out before getting up and walking away, he opens the door and luckily it opens.

The two sit their completely speechless. "What do you think we should do?" Tyler asks, his voice just above a whisper. Josh shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know if we can trust him, what if he leads us to our death?" Josh asks, not feeling comfortable with the new guy.

"Breaking out of prison.... what if we get caught, we'll have to stay here even longer," Tyler whines out. Josh nods his head and looks around at the courtyard. He sighs heavily.

"But what if we don't get caught?" Josh says with a smirk. Tyler rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. No way they would be able to escape without being caught, they have some weird fucking laughing guy who's going to be the one to break them out if they go with him.

What are they suppose to do?

"We don't even know how long we'll be in here for, who knows, what if one of us get out before each other?" Josh asks. He's acting as if the two are going to stick together...

Well, Tyler never rat him out, he never betrayed him... maybe Tyler does want to stay with Josh.

The two are getting closer everyday, Josh isn't really being an asshole but it doesn't mean he's completely changed.

What if they do get out and things go back to the way they were before? What if it's all just an act so no one comes up to Tyler?

Who fucking knows what's up?

"Josh?" Tyler whispers quietly.

"Yeah?"

"If we get out... are you going to leave me behind again?" Tyler asks.

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?!" He snaps at him, Tyler squeaks a bit and flinches. Yes, he still has some bad in him of course.

Josh groans and hugs Tyler, he digs his face into the boys neck. "I'm sorry, I just fucking hate everything, no Tyler, I'm not going to leave unless you want me out of your fucking life."

Tyler smiles a bit, maybe Josh isn't lying...

Maybe for once he's telling the truth.