Walking

"You fucking crybaby! Because of you our car is fucking destroyed, why can't you ever shut the fuck up, all you do is cry and cry!" Josh insults the little who cries more.

Josh walks towards the boy who scoots backwards in fear trying to get away from Josh. He backs into a tree, Josh raises his fist in the air. Tyler lets out a scream and covers his face in fear.

Be nice Joshua, he thinks to himself, Josh lowers his first and a wave of guilt suddenly washes over him as he thinks about what Gerard said the other day.

Tyler's a little, Josh killed his boyfriend and kidnapped the boy, he'd be crying a lot if he were in Tyler's position. Josh frowns and bends down, as much as he wants to hurt Tyler he can't, this little is different.

"Hey, hey, I uh, I'm sorry, don't worry Tyler," Josh apologizes, not knowing how to make it not sound bitchy.

"I wouldn't ever hit you Ty," Josh says, remember that Gerard told Tyler he could trust Josh, the red head has to protect him from danger.

Tyler uncovers his face slowly and looks at Josh nervously, he sniffs a bit and brings his knees up to his chest.

Josh let's out a sigh and sits down on his legs, he wishes Tyler would shut up and get over it but humans don't work that way.

"Just uh, stay there, I'm going to see if I can get the suitcase out," Josh says while walking over to the car. He bends down and sees it lying there and manages to crawl I and get it, he struggles to pull it out but he manages to do it.

Josh scans the car and wipes his face, blood appears on his hands and he scowls, he looks at Tyler and feels bad seeing the boy bloody. Ty is touching his face trying to get some glass out.

Josh walks over to Tyler and bends down. "Don't do that, you can push it in deeper, we need to get tweezers," Josh tells Tyler while swatting his hands away from his face.

The brunette frown and looks at the blood on his hands too. Tyler wipes them onto the grass and stands up, he sniffles a bit and wipes the tears out of his eyes.

Great, now he finally shuts up.

"Are your legs broken or can you walk?" Josh asks the little.

"M-M okay," Tyler replies before going silent. He stares at Josh a bit before looking away.

"C-Can uh," Tyler pauses and looks down feeling intimidated by Josh's cold stare.

"Hug?..." Tyler whispers while opening his arms. He really needs a hug at the moment and Josh is the only one he has right now.

"What no-" he stops his sentence as he sees sadness appear on Tyler's face. Josh groans and rubs his face, he doesn't care about the glass but he cares about Tyler and the glass. Strange...

"Fine, one hug," Tyler runs into Josh's arms and hugs him tightly. Josh stands there uncomfortably before hugging the younger back. They stand there, Josh embraces Tyler tightly as well.

Seconds pass and Josh feels Tyler relax a bit more. The younger nudges his head into Josh's neck. Josh's stomach fills with butterflies and he can't help but feel confused.

What is this feeling? He's never felt this before, why is he feeling all tingly when hugging Tyler?

"Tyler?" Josh speaks softly. Tyler hums in response not wanting to move or speak, he's enjoying the hug.

"Look at me," Josh whispers. Tyler groans, Josh grabs his chin and makes him look up, they make eye contact.

"I'm sorry okay, I'll do exactly what Gee said but I'm not among any promises it'll happen right away, being kind is fucking stupid but I'll do my best," Josh coos. Tyler grins and his cheeks turn a bit red as he blushes. Now Tyler has butterflies in his stomach and he only got them around Jack...

Whenever his hand would touch Jack's he felt like he could run a marathon without stopping, when they kissed he felt fireworks, when they cuddled it felt like the safest place in the world. Jack was there to stay... to love Tyler, to care for him... Josh took it all away...

Tyler shakes his head and tries to push the bad thoughts to the back of his head and hugs the murder again. A smile forms on Josh's cheeks and he chuckles a bit.

"We should probably start walking and find a gas station or something because of the blood, we could clean it up there and buy tweezers," Josh says while pulling away and letting his eyes scan over Tyler's face.

"Ready to start walking?" Josh asks, Tyler lets out a whine and nods his head.

Josh grabs the suitcase and they walk up the mini hill and walk along the road. Josh doesn't care that no one called the cops because then shit would've gone down. He's been arrested a few times and most cops know who he is.

Tyler walks behind Josh and looks back at the car frowning, he feels bad for being such a crybaby, because of him they have to walk.

They walk for minutes and their legs get sore, Josh spots a bus stop and runs to it, the suitcase being dragged along, Tyler follows him and they sit down on the bench.

Josh takes out his wallet and opens it taking out some money. Looks like they're taking the bus.

The bus arrives and the two get on, Josh pays the bus driver and Tyler and him have to stand since there all the seats are taken.

Both of them hold onto the poles, Josh's hand above Tyler's. The bus starts to move and Ty stumbled a bit before regaining his balance. More people get onto the bus and Josh rolls his eyes, he hates buses, people always give him weird looks.

Stupid fucking buses... stupid strangers.