Snitch

"Okay Tyler I have some rules I need you to follow," Josh says while grabbing his suitcase and opening it, a briefcase was in there.

Tyler smiles a bit. He likes rules. Sometimes.

"Mhm!" Tyler hums in response. Josh make him change into different clothes.

"Alright, when we do important jobs you will not question it, you won't ask what it is or where we're going. During work you will not talk, I don't need your ass making me look bad okay?" Josh says. Tyler nods his head.

"You will obey whatever I say, if I tell you to do something do it," Tyler frowns a bit but once again nods his head.

"If we're with someone and you start feeling... little, don't make it noticeable, they will target you. If you think I'm being mean just wait till you see some of the guys we have to deal with." Josh explains.

"That's it. Don't break those rules Tyler, for your sake and for mine," Josh says. He opens the briefcase, there laid a gun with files next to it.

Tyler flinches when he sees the weapon, he shuts his eyes not wanting to look at it.

"H-How did ou sneak that h-here?" Tyler stutters out. Josh shrugs his shoulders before open up the file and taking out a picture showing it to Tyler.

"This is Dallon Weekes, he's our snitch. We have a few... gangs that hate us. Dal works with our biggest rivals, he gives us information about them," Josh tells the little, showing him a picture.

"B-But how can ou trust him?" Tyler asks Josh. For all they know Dallon could be snitching for both sides.

"That's the thing, he's been part of this group longer than me, Gerard seems to trust him so we do too," Josh says.

He puts the file away and puts the gun in his pocket.

~

"Tyler, put this on," Josh says while handing him a jacket, hat and gloves. Tyler looks up, he just put on his shoes.

"Y-You'll be cold," Josh stutters a bit and Tyler smiles. He puts on the coat, hat and gloves.

"When did you get this?" Tyler asks.

"Stole it when you were having a nap." JosH replies while looking at Tyler. He looks absolutely adorable... the jackets big on him, the hat hiding most of his hair but some sticking out...

Tyler opens his mouth before closing it. They leave the hotel and walk side to side. The cold air hits Tyler sending shivers down his spine.

"Also stole a car," goddamn, how long was he out for?!

Josh unlocks a car and they both get in. Josh starts driving off to wherever they need to go. Tyler rests his head on the window, staring outside at the world.

"Will I ever get to go home?" Tyler asks, his voice just above a whisper.

"What do you call home?" Josh asks right back.

"With Jack..." Tyler mumbles. Josh begins laughing before pulling out the gun and pressing it against Tyler's forehead.

"Well sunshine I can send you there right now, all it takes is a single click..." Josh whispers. Tyler's heart beats against his chest in fear.

"N-No, p-please no," Tyler begs. Josh lowers the gun and Tyler relaxes a bit and stares at the gun in fear.

"Well you aren't seeing your boyfriend anytime soon then."

~

"There he is," Josh says, he sees a tall figure standing on top of a hill holding something.

"You staying in here or are you coming with me?" Josh asks while getting out of the car. Without answering Tyler gets out of the car.