Prisoner

"Why is he wearing that?" Brendon whispers while staring at the boy who laid asleep on a bed, all curled up.

"I don't know man, he was screaming for his daddy, the man I killed was like the same age as him," Josh replies while emptying his bag, items falling down making little thud sounds.

"Hm, kink maybe?" Brendon asks, Josh just smirks and snickers.

"Of all you people you should know this," to them they just think it's a daddy kink but there's way more to it.

Brendon reaches under the bed and pulls out a briefcase, he opens it and it's empty, he begins placing the items that Josh got in it before closing it and locking it.

Suddenly the body in the bed begins to move, he squirms around before opening his eyes, he rubs them and looks around at his surroundings. Tyler stares at the two at the end of the bed and screams, he sits up and scoots against the backboard in fear.

"W-Where am I?!" Tyler asks, all the memories from last night appear in his head and tears begin to roll down his already tear stained cheeks.

Josh looks at Brendon before speaking to the man in a child's onesie.

"We can't tell you sunshine," Josh says while walking to the side of the bed, Tyler begins shaking.

"A-Are y-you going to hurt m-me?" Tyler whispers, the man chuckles evilly.

"Depends, are you going to behave?" Tyler doesn't reply to the question. He stares at the man who's next to him, bright red hair, brown eyes, he also has a few piercings. The other man at the end of the bed has dark brown hair and also has brown eyes, he has a big forehead.

"Get up," Josh suddenly orders, Tyler stays in place, Josh sends a glare at the boy as a warning, once again Tyler stays still. Josh stares at him for a couple more seconds before grabbing his arm and yanking him out of the bed, Tyler whines and stands next to the stranger, trying to twist his wrist free to escape.

"Come on," Josh growls out, he starts walking, a firm grip on Tyler's wrist. Brendon follows behind them, ready to grab Tyler just in case he manages to break free.

Josh goes inside a different room, it was empty but there was a pipe connected to the floor and up to the ceiling, then Tyler noticed one handcuff was cuffed to it.

"P-Please no," Tyler cries out as Josh begins attaching it to the littles wrist.

"I-I just want to go home, p-please let me go," Tyler begs, he tugs on the cuff as if it would magically unlock and he could try to escape.

"Quit begging," Josh hisses out, Tyler whines and feels himself start to slip away into little space.

Whenever he gets told what to do be can't help but turn into the playful little that he is.

"'M sorry sir," he whispers before looking down at the floor. Josh takes a step back, the little looks around and notices his stuffy and blanket are no where to be seen.

"W-Where is Ellie?" Tyler asks quietly, his voice soft, scared to raise it.

"Who?" Josh asks while raise an eyebrow.

"M-My stuffy sir, a-and where is blankey?" Tyler tells this evil man.

"Why do you need them?" Josh asks, ignoring Tyler's question.

"I-I just do, Ellie makes me f-feel better and my blankey keep me warm," Tyler explains. Josh pauses and stares at the man.

"Why are you dressed this way?" Josh asks, once again ignoring whatever Tyler said.

"I-I uhm, Daddy says I ook cute and, n I feel cute in it too," Tyler once again explains to Josh.

"And who is daddy?" Josh asks while taking a step closer to Tyler, the little blushes, scared that the two men will make fun of him.

"M-My Jack, he-he is my daddy, my caregiver, my boyfriend, I-I'm a little sir," Tyler tells Josh. Both Brendon an Josh have no fucking clue what a little is, they exchange looks as if they expect one of them to know what it is.

"Alright, we'll be back," with that they leave Tyler in the dark. It's morning but there are no windows in the room and of course they left Tyler in the dark.

The little sniffles before crying once again. He hates the dark and he hates the situation he's in, then again, who wouldn't hate it? No one want to get kidnapped.

"H-Hello?" Tyler calls out. No reply.

"Hello!" Tyler says just a bit louder. He repeats the words hello, over and over again. Tyler gives up and sits there hopelessly.

His eyes shut tight to avoid looking into the dark. Minutes pass but to Tyler they felt like hours.

What kind of people are they?! Thinking they can kill Tyler's daddy and then kidnap him?!

The little puts his hands over his arms and he shivers, he's not wearing a whole lot and the room is cold. How long will he be in here?

Will they leave him to starve? Where even is he? He woke up on a bed, they lead him through a hallway to this creepy dark room.

The little sniffs and brings his knees up to his chest, he rests his head on them, his forehead against the soft fabric of the socks.

Tyler sits in the same position for minutes, suddenly he hears a few different voices and footsteps.

The door bursts open and the lights turn on, Tyler covers his eyes with his arm and slowly opens his eyes, squinting a bit.

A group of men stood there, the two from earlier standing in front. Tyler looks at all of the men, the familiar anxiety bubbles up in his stomach. Tyler lets out a whine and tries getting closer to the wall.

"He's our problem now."