Escape

Tyler quietly unlocks the door, Josh not noticing anything. He slowly opens the door, it makes a creaking sound and that gets the mans attention.

Tyler bolts out of the house, Josh running after him. Tyler's never ran so fast, tears form in his eyes due to the wind.

"Get back here!" Josh shouts, Tyler turns the corner between two houses which leads to another neighbour hood.

The brunette starts to grow tired as his running gets slower, someone comes into view, that's the only thing keeping him from stopping.

Tyler runs towards the stranger, his legs burning, he stops running, his chest heaved. The stranger raises an eyebrow at the male wearing a baby onesie.

"H-Help-"

"Tyler, baby, come here," Josh says panting, his mood instantly changing. Tyler could tell Josh is acting.

"Do you know this man?" The stranger asks Tyler, Tyler shakes his head no.

"Tyler stop lying bub, I'm sorry about him, he likes to run off sometimes, right Tyler?" Josh says, sending a quick glare at the little. How dare he talk to him like that! Tyler swallows thickly, not sure if he should agree.

If he does he won't die, but Josh could harm him. If he doesn't agree Josh will still end up doing something bad and what if Josh's gang comes for Tyler? What's he suppose to do?

"Y-Yes, S-sorry sir, I-I was joking around," Tyler apologizes to the stranger and goes with Josh. Josh grabs his hand and squeezes it once before smiling at the stranger and walking away with Tyler.

Once nobody is in their sight Josh squeezes Tyler's hand hard and leads him home, the boy whimpering and trying to tug his hand free.

They enter the house again and Josh locks the door, he shoves Tyler to the ground and the little lets out a whine.

Josh opens a drawer and pulls out a box like thing, he puts it on the door and it sticks to the door magically.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Josh shouts, already Tyler is crying.

"Get the fuck up!" Josh yells, Tyler tries getting up but Josh pulls him up instead.

"D-Don't touch me!" Tyler raises his voice. Josh stands there shocked.

"Say that again I dare you," he whispers into Tyler's ear. The little lets out a squeak and shuts his eyes.

"That's what I thought. If you try to ever escape again I won't hesitate to fucking kill you," Tyler nods his head.

"I-I'm sorry, m a good boy, I'll be good! TyTy pwomise's he be good for ou!" Tyler cries out, feeling very submissive towards Joshua. Josh rolls his eyes and pulls Tyler to a room, he pushes Tyler in and closes the door locking it.

Tyler pounds his fists on the door and let's out loud cries. He hates Josh, Josh is a big bully.

"If you're going to be good fucking be good!" Josh shouts. Tyler stops pounding his fists on the door, he slides his back down the door and cries.

"I-I want daddy back..."

~

"He's in here, I had to lock everything because his stupid fucking ass almost escaped," Josh says to Gerard.

Josh unlocks Tyler's door and opens it. Tyler's there on the bed sleeping, clutching his stomach. Kid must be starving...

"That's him?" Gerard whispers, Josh nods his head. Gee let's out an aw as he watches Tyler.

"I think he's perfect," Gerard whispers, not taking his eyes off Tyler. Josh crosses his arms and gives Gerard an confused look.

"Trust me when I say this Josh, give him a chance," what's that suppose to mean?

"What?"

"Here let me as you a question Dun, when was the last time you were happy?" Gerard asks while putting his hands into his pocket and looking at Josh.

"I... I don't know, why does it matter?" Josh asks his friend.

"He's perfect. He'll teach you patience, he can make you smile Josh, this is perfect," Gerard says smiling.

"Why the fuck does this matter? This doesn't have anything to do with our job," Josh argues. Gerard chuckles and shakes his head slowly.

"That's where you're wrong, you'll see Josh, he'll teach you something important, I know it," Gee says. Josh sighs and leans against the door frame.

Gerard is his boss and he runs this little gang, Josh and the gang are pretty bad, they've murdered many people, they've robbed people and banks without being caught, they sell drugs and get into bar fights.

"You sure?" Josh asks unsurely.

"You can trust him Joshua but in order for him to trust you, you have to smarten up and be kind, you're such a bitch sometimes man," Gerard says.

"What do you mean?! You're the sass lord!" Josh retorts rather loudly.

Tyler stirs and opens his eyes, he looks at Josh and Gerard and rubs his eyes.

"I-" Josh insanely cuts off Tyler.

"Fuck off!" Josh snaps at the little. He looks down sadly and Gerard smacks the back of Josh's head and walks over to the bed and sits on it.

"Hi little one, my names Gerard, Gerard Way," Josh couldn't believe that Gee just told Tyler his real name, his first name and his last name.

"H-Hello, m Tyler," Gerard smiles at the little boy.

"Josh will look after you okay? I know he's been a real big jerk but I promise he's a nice guy okay? He just has anger issues," Gee chuckles as Josh sticks up his middle finger.

"Now, Josh and I are involved in a bunch of stuff and you have to keep it a secret, you think you can do that bud?" Gerard asks, Tyler smiles and nods his head happily, already trusting this stranger.

"Good boy, now no matter where you are with Josh you're safe okay? You don't need to run off, he won't hurt you, if he does I'll steal his kneecaps, Joshie will protect you," Josh let's out a groan as Gerard calls him Joshie.

"I'm gonna have a chat with Mr. Moody now okay?" Tyler nods his head and the two other adults leave the room.

"How the fuck do you know what a little is?" Josh asks Gerard, confused on how his friend knew.

"Well Joshua, let's just say I myself am a little, you've never seen me little and probably won't because I, y'know what I'll explain it later Josh just don't fuck up, Tyler's special, you already killed the most important person to him so be a dear and don't be an asshat!" With that Gerard leaves.

This is going to be fucking terrible.