Daddy?

Tw: I don't know how to say this without making it sound bad but Tyler's daddy dies. Ps this chapter is short but I promise the others will be longer!
____________________________

Tyler lays there, sound asleep in his play room. He was mad at his daddy and slept alone because he didn't want to see him at the moment. Jack, his daddy/boyfriend, let him have his space, he offered Tyler the bedroom so the little could be comfortable, but Tyler declined.

The little jolts awake as he hears a firework sound go off. Tyler looks around the room, thankfully Jack put Tyler's nightlight on so he can see. He sits up and thinks about what he just heard, maybe he was hearing things? Maybe he had one of those quick little dreams that jolts you awake into shock. Whatever it was, it freaked Tyler out.

Tyler frowns and gets up, he wants to go sleep with daddy. Tyler grabs his stuffed kitty by the arm and grabs his blanket, Tyler takes a step towards the door but freezes as he hears footsteps. Fear fills Tyler up.

Tyler tip toes to the door and opens it slowly, he pokes his head out and stares into the dark.

"D-Daddy?" Tyler whisper shouts. No reply. Tyler's breathing quickens a bit and he runs back into the room and turns on the light. He grabs his phone and texts Jack, waiting for a reply.

Tears threaten to fall, Tyler tries taking in deep breathes but it doesn't help. Tyler decides to call Jack, he hears his phone ring from the other room, it rings, and rings, and rings. Tyler ends the call. Daddy always wakes up from a phone call... he puts the phone down.

Tyler opens the door again, he sees nothing but darkness. Tyler grips his kitty and blanket tightly before shutting his eyes and running into the darkness, hoping he doesn't run into a wall or trip over something.

"Ow! Daddy!" Tyler cries out loudly. Tears stream down his cheeks, he ran into a wall and banged his head, causing an aching pain.

"Daddy! Wake up! Where are you!" Tyler's cries just get louder and louder but no one replies. Why isn't Daddy replying?! He gets up and makes his way to daddy.

He opens the bedroom door and closes it, his sobs echoing in the room.

"D-Daddy?" He whispers quietly. Tyler flicks on the lights. Tyler's body stops moving, he freezes in his spot not believing what is right in front of him.

There laid a motionless, bloody Jack. Tyler lets out a loud, ear piercing scream but he manages to hear a little click sound, he looks to the side to see a masked man with a gun pointed right at him.

Tyler's cries somehow get even louder. He shuts his eyes and collapses to the ground covering his head while crying loudly.

"No! It jus a bad dream! Daddy! Daddy wake up! Help me!" Tyler sobs out. He holds onto the kitten and blanket for dear life, trying to feel a bit better by holding them close.

"Daddy get up! Daddy help me! Daddy pwomised to help TyTy when he needed him! Daddy!" Tyler whines out. The man lowers his gun, he stares down at the boy in front of him, no, this wasn't a boy, this is a man, probably in his early twenties wearing a child's onesie with knee high pastel blue socks with two black stripes at the top.

The murderer looks at the dead body before looking back at the man baby.

The man rushes to open drawers and shoves things into his bag before slowly approaching Tyler.

"No! Away! 'O away! Daddy!" Tyler shouts. The man grabs Tyler's arm, deep down inside, the man didn't want to hurt the boy but he drags Tyler up, the little still refusing to let go of the stuffy and blankie.

The man places his cold hand on the back of Tyler's neck, it sends shivers down the boys spine. He leads Tyler out of the house and he approaches a van, he opens the back and throws Tyler into it, he locks it before heading to the front.

"What the hell Josh?! Who the fuck is that?!" A man shouts. The guy takes off his mask and runs a hand through his hair.

"Brendon he fucking saw, he could've called the fucking cops! Just drive before someone fucking sees us!" This Josh guy shouts. Tyler just cries in the back, he kicks his feet and slams his fists on the ground.

"Let me go! Daddy! You left daddy!" Tyler shouts. The two men ignore him. Tyler saw the sight of his daddy dead but he couldn't bring himself to believe it. Daddy said he would never leave Tyler no matter what... he's not dead, it's just a bad dream, everyone has bad dreams.

But no... this isn't no dream. This is real life.

The whole ride Tyler is screaming and crying until he cries himself to sleep. Josh looks back to see Tyler. They have the typical "want some free candy" white van.

It's just a bad dream Tyler... just a bad dream...