Apologize!

"Josh! Stop it," Tyler whines, stretching out word i in it. The elder rolls his eyes and shakes his head no.

"Josh stop it!" Josh mimics the brunette. Tyler stops walking and looks down, he pouts and crosses his arms staring angrily at the cement.

The red head stops walking and sends Tyler a warning glare. Tyler lets out a whine and stomps his foot like a child.

"Tyler stop it, that bitch will die eventually, why not have some action before it's over huh?" Josh says. He believes something bad should happen to someone eventually, everyone's needs that little rush in his eyes but for Tyler, he thinks it's the opposite. Being kidnapped and having your boyfriend killed isn't what we wants, why would someone want that?

"She's young, she she probably scared now," Tyler argues at the red headed freaky guy who just scowls.

"Stop being a brat come on," Tyler's heartbeat increases, the nickname sends shivers down his spine. He was never really a brat but had his moments, sometimes he was bored and decided to cause trouble but that rarely happened, being good is good. It makes Jack happy and that's all that matters- mattered to Tyler.

Tyler looks up at Josh, glaring at him but it didn't frighten Joshua, it made him laugh so Josh laughed at the boy standing in front of him, yhat just made Tyler even more upset.

"I don like ou! Meanie, bigs meanie, ou say naughty words, ou kill people! I don like you! I wanna go home! I want my daddy!" That's when the little finally breaks down. He accepts the fact that his daddy is dead and he'll never see him again. He is gone and Tyler's standing with the man that took away his boyfriends life...

Jack's gone... Tyler never got to say goodbye, the last thing he did was ignore him, last thing he said he was yelling at him.

"I-I'm such a bad boy! I want daddy! D-Daddy dead! Chu took him away from me! Fuck you!" Tyler screams, he didn't want to say the F word but it just kinda happened, he's really mad and needs to show Josh he isn't messing around.

People start looking at them with worried looks. Josh grits his teeth and places a hand over Tyler's mouth to stop him from talking before grabbing the boy as long as the suitcase and leading him to an alleyway.

He shoves Tyler onto the filthy ground and stands over him, he can see the fear in Tyler's big brown eyes.

"What was I suppose to do?! Let him call the cops? No, I'd never fucking knew he would be living with a little! Would you rather have me kill you instead?!" Josh snaps back at the young. Tyler glares at Josh, now Josh can tell Tyler's actually upset.

"Do it." Tyler says while staring into his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"Kill me! So I cans be with daddy and never see ou again or anyone else! I hate ou! I hate ou! I hate ou!" Tyler dares him.

Josh pulls out a gun, pointing it at Tyler. It's kinda creepy because Josh always has a gun with him for many reasons.

His finger on the trigger, the gun aimed right between Tyler's eyes. The boy shuts his eyes tightly and brings his knees up to his chest.

Tyler takes in a few deep breaths before sitting up straight and holding his breath. His body starts shaking uncontrollably. It'll be over soon, you'll see daddy again, Tyler tells himself, a small smile forms on his lips.

Patiently Tyler waits for the bullet to go through his skull he waits and waits to be dead, to be shot, have his blood pouring out... but it doesn't happen.

He opens one eye slowly to see Josh in the same position, not daring to shoot the gun. Something inside of him is screaming not to do it, something wants him alive but Josh can't quite put his finger on it...

Josh doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger on the little. Like Gerard said, Tyler is different.

The brunette opens his other eye, he glances at Josh before looking down at the nasty ground. Little bits of glass were scattered from broken beer bottles as well as a mystery fluid.

Josh lowers the gun and puts it back in his pocket, he looks at Tyler once more time before turning around on his heel and walking off.

"W-Where are y-you going?!" Tyler shouts at Josh, he turns around and looks around to make sure no ones watching, they're already getting weird looks and he doesn't want anymore of them.

"Because I can't have you fucking making my job any harder, I'm leaving you here, you can be on your own, I can't stand having you follow, all you do is whine and whine and whine! Call the cops on me if you want Tyler but think about what I'd fucking do to you when I escape," Josh threatens. He's escaped jail a twice and he can do it again. Josh then runs off a piece of paper falling out of his pocket and floating down to the ground.

Tyler knows that Josh wouldn't actually hurt him since he didn't  have the guts to kill him he wouldn't do much harm to him. Would he?

The younger stumbles to stand up, he tries to catch up to Josh but fails. The little looks around in fear, all of a sudden feeling as if someone was going to kidnap him again.

Tyler cries softly and notices the paper that Josh dropped. He picks it up and studies it.

It's a plane ticket to Toronto...

The little looks around and sees the passport place and looks back at the direction Josh went.

Team Homeless or Team Joshua Tyler asks himself, not knowing if he should let the man be and report him to the cops or to follow the evil red headed killer.

Tyler votes team Joshua.

A/N my dog won't shut up