FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! AND ESPECIALLY FUCK YOU!

A/N this is gonna be a longish chapter... and if u get the title reference imma scream

Josh is out stealing shit and Tyler is at the hotel. He's sitting the the bathtub, there's no bubbles or anything, he doesn't really want to be little at the moment, he just wants to sit in mini pool of water and think about what's happening in his life.

A mini recap basically.... so- Tyler woke up, found his dead boyfriend, got kidnapped, got into a car crash, flew in a plane after Josh abandoned him but met up with Joshua, met some weird tall guy who said that either way Jack was probably going to get killed- went to a bar, almost got raped, Josh called him his boyfriend but declined it the next day, put a knife up to his neck, kissed his forehead and walked away. Next day, here he is now, sitting in a bath full of hot water.

Tyler inhales deeply before exhaling. He stares up at the ceiling for minutes, thinking about the situation he's in. Tyler doesn't have the guts to escape, where would he go without Josh? He sure as fuck ain't reporting him either because a whole gang knows about Tyler and could probably easily track him down.

But would it actually be that simple to track Tyler down if he did escape? All he has to do is get dressed and leave the hotel, then he's on his own, away from Josh. Away from all the bad people who know about him.

Tyler sits up and stares at unopened bar of soap. He reaches out and grabs it, he opens it and soaks it before washing himself. Bathing in his own filth makes Tyler a bit uncomfortable, it never bothers him in littlespace since his main focus is on bubbles or little toys for the bath.

He washes his body before washing his hair, after he drains the water he grabs a towel and dries himself off. Tyler ruffles his hair with the towel, he lowers the towel and stares at himself in the mirror. Tyler doesn't look as bad as he thought he'd look. He does have bags under his eyes, they aren't that noticeable though.

The brunette puts on his underwear and walks out of the bathroom, his dirty clothes in his arms. He bends down, puts them next to the suitcase and digs through the suitcase to find some clothes to wear. Tyler finds grey sweatpants and a white shirt, he puts them on and Tyler can't help but smile when he smells Josh. Tyler loves the smell of Josh, he can't get enough of the mans scent.

The little walks over to the bed and collapses on it. He looks out the window, the suns going down. Tyler rolls onto his side and watches the sunset. The sky is multiple colours, red, yellow, orange, pink and some sky is still blue. Tyler's surprised at how beautiful it looks from the hotel window.

Tyler snuggles up into a ball and closes his eyes. He could definitely take a nap right about now, last night he couldn't sleep due to the fear Josh would hurt him one day but then he found himself cuddling with the criminal.

Suddenly the door opens and Tyler flinches, he hears bags drop and the door shuts. Tyler rolls onto his other side to see Josh locking the door. The male slips off his shoes and coat before grabbing the bags and walking over to Tyler. The brunette sits up on the bed and looks at the bags Josh has. He went shopping? With what fucking money?

"I see that look on your face, I mugged a few people, got big bucks and decided to go shopping," Josh explains. Tyler chews on the inside of his cheek and nods his head.

Josh pulls some stuff out of his bag and Tyler's eyes go wide. He bought him a paci and a sippy cup.

"I uh, I was doing some research bout you weird fuckers, I know you're suppose to use a bigger one because your teeth could bend or some shit like that, I don't fucking know, but it's better than sucking on your thumb," Josh says, showing he actually cares about Tyler.