Kiss!

They arrive at a hotel and Josh starts unpacking his stuff. Tyler sits on the bed and looks around the room.

They only have one bed for money reasons but they got a pretty nice hotel room. Tyler watch's Josh.

"What?" Josh asks while raising an eyebrow. Tyler shrugs his shoulders before speaking.

"Jus watching you," Tyler says quietly, not wanting to anger Joshua.

"You seem to do that a lot," Josh replies while standing up and moving the suitcase to the side. He opens the safe in the room and puts some stuff in it.

"What?"

"You look at me a lot Tyler," Josh says while closing it and walking over to the curtains to close them.

"I don't know... you just look-"

"Different? I know," Josh says, he sounds rather sad. Tyler frowns, he sits crisscross on the bed.

"That's not it Joshua," Tyler mumbles. Josh looks at him with a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Josh asks the little. Tyler looks into his eyes before looking down at the floor and fiddling with his thumbs.

"You're interesting Josh... everything you do. You are different but not the bad different- well you do bad things but that's not what I mean," Tyler explains. Josh sits next to him on the bed.

"You're very bad at explaining things," Josh says while staring into Tyler's eyes.

They just stare at each other for a bit. Tyler sees Josh's eyes flick down to his lips and then back up. He feels butterflies in his stomach...

Josh leans in a bit but he quickly backs up and rushes to the bathroom. Tyler sits there on the bed alone. He feels his lips, wishing they were against Josh's.

No, this isn't right. Josh killed his boyfriend, he can't love this man. Josh is a killer!

Tyler can't help but let out a whine. Why's he whining? Because Josh didn't give him a kiss. Yeah. That's why he's upset! And he's going to continue to be upset!

Tyler pouts and crosses his arms, feeling himself get angrier and littler. Tyler's whines get louder and Josh then comes out of the bathroom.

He creeps out and stares at Tyler. Tyler glares at him before lying down and rolling onto his side.

"What's wrong?" Josh asks while taking off his shirt. He shuts off the main light but the lamp was still on.

Tyler lets out another whine and Josh goes on the other side, he takes off his pants and socks leaving him in his boxers. He crawls into bed and faces Tyler.

"What?" Tyler blushes and rolls onto his other side. He lets out more whines and Josh inhaled deeply before exhaling.

"Tyler, look at me," Josh says rather sternly. Tyler turns around and looks at Josh.

"You either shut up or tell me what's wrong," Josh orders. Tyler opens his mouth and says something under his breath.

"What?"

"Mmkissmm," he grumbles.

"Last chance," Josh hisses out.

"Kiss!" Tyler shouts at Josh. Oh god he really did just say that. Tyler mentally face palms.

Josh stares at him in disbelief. Tyler lets out a whine and covers his face in embarrassment. The red head gently grabs Tyler's wrist and moves them away from his face.

They stare into each others eyes... Josh slowly getting closer until their lips meet.

They share a slow kiss, their lips move together. Tyler smiles a bit feeling glad that he's kissing this guy... he pushes all the negative thoughts behind him.

Josh killed his boyfriend.

Josh is mean.

Josh abandoned him.

Josh is straight up a bully.

But he's a good kisser...

~
Tw: slight smut ???

Tyler whines and thrusts his hips up against Josh's. The elder moans into the kiss and starts kissing down Tyler's neck, he slips off Tyler's shirt.

Josh kisses down the boys neck and starts sucking on Tyler's collarbone. He leaves dark hickeys all over his body.

Josh licks down to Tyler's stomach, it sends shivers down his spine. Tyler lets out quiet moans.

The older attaches his lips to Tyler's again as he starts to undo the zipper and button on Tyler's jeans. Tyler whines more, desperate for Josh's attention.

Josh takes off Tyler's pants and plants a few kisses above the boxers.

"D-Daddy," he moans quietly, whining, begging for more.

"What'd you say kitten?" Josh asks with a smirk, loving the nickname he was called.

"D-Daddy," Tyler's moans get louder. He takes off Tyler's boxers and-

A/N SAFE

"J-Josh!" Tyler shakes the red head. His cheeks are very red.

Huh? Oh it was a dream.

"Yea?" Josh asks, he feels an uncomfortable feeling- aight he has a problem. Great, that's fucking great.

"Ou were, ou we're making strange sounds ands I's worried," Tyler says while bringing his thumb up to his lips and gently sucking on it.

Josh groans and lies on his stomach. Of course Tyler had to be little right now. Of fucking course.

Not that it's his- why does he feel bad for Tyler? Why does he feel guilty for having that dream?

"I'm okay Tyler," he mumbles. Tyler lies next to him and puts his back against Josh's side.

"Whats we doin oday?" Tyler asks. It's muffled from his thumb being in his mouth.

"Stuff."

"Like wha?"

"Stuff." Tyler pouts but shakes it off. If Josh is gonna be that way Tyler's gonna let him... well no actually.

"Joshie! M bored!" Tyler complains. Josh just nods his head while keeping it in the pillow. God his dick hurts.

Tyler whines hugs Josh tightly. "Stap being gwumpy! I wans cuddles!" Tyler says while nudging Josh's side with his head.

"Pwease Jish?" Tyler begs.

"No."

"Pwease! I'll be good boy! I-I be quiet when we cuddle! Please Joshie? I'll do anything!" Tyler begs more.

"Anything?" Josh asks the little.

"Mhm! Anytings for Osh!" Tyler says. Josh sits up, he covers his lower half with the blanket. Josh connects his lips with Tyler's once again.

He loves the feeling of his lips against Tyler's. Josh runs his fingers through Tyler's hair.

Kissing is great.