Chapter 24: Train journey

1:37pm. Harry was still huddled in the corner, creating the PTSD/anxiety look. Which is apparently what Dumbledore wants to see because the three traitors smirk whenever Harry flinches, whether is be fake or real, they apparently were something that was expected in Dumbledick's plan.

Ginny is wrapped around Harry, her arms were around his waist and her face was buried in his lap. It was extremely uncomfortable and she was purposely moving her head around, clearly trying to get him aroused. For what reason other than the fact that she wanted him to love her unconditionally with the help of the ineffective love potions. It's funny to think that it wore off when he was 12, so probably when he laid his eyes upon her donkey face.

If you look from afar at the position that he and Ginny were in, your first initial thought would be: "Aww! What a lovely couple!" But actually, if you knew of Harry's feelings in this situation, you would obviously feel worried and irritated.

Harry honestly felt like he was being molested, technically this is kind of what was happening. Harry kept on pushing her away but she would carry on, cleary knowing that Harry was uncomfortable with it or being damn right dense by thinking Harry was squirming with arousal. It was making Harry panic slightly, as angry he was, he was also scared of the possibility of rape or full on molestation. Even though there was two other people in the compartment. His breathing started becoming uneven and his eyes teared up slightly, and Ginny, being the dumb arse she is, thought this was a sign of being turned on. So she kept going and still Hermione and Ron didn't notice, they were bickering about the summer homework which even Harry had done in an abusive household during the night.

Luckily the compartment door slid open revealing a sneering blond with Blaise and Pansy, he clearly noticed Harry's distress and started insulting Ginny, which made her sit up quickly. Blaise and Pansy had been told about Harry's 'friends' and his alliance and sent a comforting glance towards Harry while still looking menacing. Harry sent a subtle smile towards Pansy and Blaise while the three others weren't looking. He dragged his legs into his chest and he focused on the insults that Draco was throwing at them.

"You really can't keep your hands off the golden boy for even one second can you Weaslette? I get he's the boy who lived and all but do you need to suffocate him with your ugliness." Harry snickered silently behind his knees and looked at Draco with amusement.

"Yes, and how are you Weaselbee? Got a girlfriend yet? Oh no! Sorry, I forgot the only thing you can attract is slugs that you start throwing up, and yet they still slither away from you!" Pansy added with a chuckle mixed in. Ostium was hissing in laughter from underneath Harry's oversized and worn out t-shirt.

"Oh and Weasley? Make sure you don't kill everyone in the compartment with the smell of your breath. Also your mother told me about your farting problem, maybe you need to see Madam Pomfrey about it." Blaise declared loudly enough for the other compartments to hear.

"Ah, long time no see Potter! It's been a while despite your hair being in the scruffiest condition possible. Make sure Weasley's rat doesn't come sneaking into it!" Draco announced with a less harsh tone and more a joking tone. But the three traitors couldn't tell anyway, so it didn't matter.

Harry smiled because Draco knew that under his glamour was his wavy pitch black hair which was the softest and despite looking scruffy was the least knottiest out of the room. Harry's now rough and knotty lighter black hair stuck out in all directions, and made Harry cringe but didn't care as much as he probably should.

Playfully, Harry flipped Draco off with a serious face but was chuckling behind his facade. Draco rolled his eyes and signalled for Pansy and Blaise to follow him. As Draco was about to leave Harry's sight, he looked at him and winked before disappearing out of sight.