Chapter 2 :)

Crappy chappie (Rhyming) my lovelies :) I have a bit of Writes block for this story. Sorry to disappoint. But feel free to comment what you think is going to happen, maybe give me ideas ;P

This chapter is dedicated to @samhutcherson for being the first and only one to give me some Truths and Dares for this chapter :)

Chapter 2

^_^  Harry's P.O.V.  ^_^

Yes! My new room mate is here. I'm a bit worried about how he's going to take the news about Niall and Zayn. I really can't have my room mate hating my best friends just because they're gay.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Louis yelling at me to sit down because we were going to play a game because Niall & Zayn wanted Truth or dare and Louis and Liam wanted Never Have I Ever. I went with Truth or Dare.

"Hazzaaaa." Louis whined.

"Louuuu." I mimicked

"Why don't you want to play Never Have I Ever?"

"I don't know? I just don't feel like it." I winked

"Fine. Lets play." Louis exasperatedly sighed

"I'll go first." Zayn piped up.

"Yea go Zaynie!" Niall cheered.

"Uh... Let's see... Harry. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" I shout confidently. He smirked. Oh god this is not good.

"Take, Louis stuffed cat and carry it around, and ask people to "If they want to pet your pussy." and you can't explain what you mean."

"What! I can't do that I'll get detention."

"Oh well. It's either that or chicken which is..."

"Run around campus naked!" Louis shouts.

"Uh, Lou I already do walk around naked. That's not really a chicken."

"Oh yeah. Um, then you have to take two sips of beer if you chicken a Dare and one if you chicken a Truth." Louis shrugs.

"Fine. I'll do it." I sigh.

We took a break from the game to walk around asking people if they wanted to pet my pussy.... let's just say I got some pretty weird looks.

When we got back to the room it was my turn.

"Liam. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Yes. I see the way Niall looks at Liam, this is my chance to see if Niall really likes Liam

"I dare you to, Take off your shirt."

"Umm... okay." he seams unsure.

Once his shirt was off I ripped it out of his hands and threw it across the room so he couldn't reach it. I saw Niall's eyes light up when he saw Liam shirtless. Now I know he likes Liam, and I'm goint to make sure, he and Liam are together by the end of this semester. That gives me 4 months. I'll get Lou to help me. He's good at this kind of thing.

"Oi! Niall. Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Louis yelled at him.

Both Liam and Niall's cheeks got a bright red blush on their cheeks.

"Okay, my turn." Liam said shyly.

"Niall. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

^.=.^  Liam's P.O.V.  ^.=.^

When Niall said truth. I was so happy, I can find out his sexuality. I hope he doesn't get weirded out when I ask him.