•Chapter 27•

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

"I know someone," Jungkook says and I look at him. "Someone who doesn't mind to do something like this?" I ask and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah, that boy loves one-night stands so I don't think this will be a problem and he also is obsessed with Scott, he really wants to get in his pants so this would be perfect" Jungkook says and I smile at him.

"Perfect! Let's go talk to him now!" I say and I pull Jungkook with me. "Where do we find him?" I ask and Jungkook pulls me with him instead. "He's always behind the school building, making out with some random guy"

I nod and we walk behind the school building and Jungkook was right. I see two guys making out. Jungkook coughs and they look up. "Ah, Jungkook!" one of them says. The guy smiles at the other one as a goodbye before the second guy leaves.

"You broke up with your boyfriend?" he asks when the other guy is gone and he takes Jungkook by his hips. Jungkook shakes his head and pulls away. "Never hyung, never," Jungkook says and the boy pouts.

His eyes fall on me and he starts talking. "And who did you bring with you?" he asks and Jungkook looks at me. "This is Suga, it's for him that we're here, to be honest," Jungkook says and the guys comes closer, pushing his lips against my neck.

"Hm, interesting" the boy says but I push him away. "First of all that's not why I'm here and second of all I think this would never work because we're both top," I say and the guy pulls back and laughs.

"Ah but I can be very submissive and I don't mind being a bottom. I mean I do it less but for you, I wouldn't mind" he says and he winks at me what makes me grin.

"I honestly like you," I say and we both start laughing. "We need your help. Suga here likes Scott's boyfriend-"

"Oh, that is a problem," the guy says and he smiles a little.

"Yeah but Suga saw Scott cheating on him but Jimin won't believe him so now we're looking for someone who wants to seduce him" Jungkook continues and the guy nods slowly.

"And you guys want me to do it, right?" he asks and Jungkook and I both nod looking like innocent kids.

"Sure! I'm in!" the boy says and Jungkook cheers before giving me a high five.

I look at the boy. He's very handsome. This plan should work.

**

"What is his name by the way?" I ask Jungkook who's standing next to me. "His name is Kwang, he has a few classes with me and well... he's always flirting with me even after I told him I have a boyfriend" Jungkook explains and I nod.

"Taehyung wouldn't be happy if he knew"

"That's why I don't tell him. Kwang is a nice guy and I like him as a friend. I don't want Taeyhung to beat the sh•t out of him" Jungkook says and I chuckle. "I get that," I say and Jungkook smiles.

"Do you mind Taehyung being so aggressive?" I ask but he shakes his head. "No, I think it's adorable" he answers and that's where the conversation dies.

We both look at Kwang in silence who is talking to Scott. It's Friday evening and we're at a pub. Kwang is trying to get in Scott's pants what is working surprisingly well. Kwang asked him to go out tonight and Scott immediately agreed so now we're here.

I see Kwang and Scott walking upstairs. This pub has some rooms upstairs for horny people. I look at Kwang who winks at me before disappearing upstairs.

Jungkook and I have been hiding the whole time. Kwang will get Scott in a room to have sex or something and he promised us to keep the door unlocked so we can get Jimin to walk into that room and see Scott cheating on him.

I know it's going to be hard for him but he won't believe me so I don't see how I can do it otherwise.

"Okay, he's with Scott upstairs and I see Taehyung walking in with Jimin and... Frado?" Jungkook says and frowns. "Anyway let's do it," he says and I nod before he walks away.

I see Jungkook talking to Jimin and Frado while Taehyung leaves them to come to me. "Why did I have to get Jimin? You know we don't have the best friendship and he said I was acting weird so I had to take Scott with us but that wasn't possible so I had to take Frado with us" he blurs out when he reached me.

"It worked out so I don't see the problem," I say and Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You must really love that boy," he says and I nod slowly.

"I guess I love him as much as you love Jungkook," I say and he looks at me with a serious look. "This plan needs to work out then," he says and I smile at my best friend.

He takes my arm and pulls me to Jungkook who's alone now. Jimin and Frado are dancing.

"Should we do it now before it's too late?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods. "Kwang loves to tease his partner and he also spends a lot of time at foreplay so we have time but yeah let's do it now," Jungkook says and I look at Taehyung who looks at Jungkook with a frown.

"How the f•ck do you know all that?" he asks Jungkook who startles at the question, realizing what he just said. "Kwang is a chill guy and he doesn't feel any shame so he doesn't mind talking about sex. He's very open" Jungkook explains with an awkward smile on his face.

"I don't like that guy, he shouldn't be talking about sex with my f•cking ma-" Taehyung starts but I stop him.

"Come on guys, it's not the time! Let's do this" I say and Jungkook nods before walking up to Jimin.

"Jimin, we would like to have a talk with you so do you mind coming to a private room with me?" Jungkook asks and Jimin frowns. "If this is about Scott again then I prefer not to talk about it with you guys anymore," he says when he looks at me.

"It's not about that I promise, please trust me," Jungkook says and Jimin bites his lip not sure about what to say. "Alright, but only because it's you Jungkook," he says and Jungkook smiles before taking him with him upstairs while I follow them.

Taehyung stays with Frado. We walk through the hallway and cross several doors with numbers on them. Kwang said he would go in room number 5 so we walk to that room and Jungkook stops in front of the door.

Jimin takes the handle of the door in his little hand and pushes it down so the door goes open. I hear him suck in his breath when we look inside to see Scott f•cking Kwang on the bed in the middle of the room.

Scott is too busy to even notice us. His eyes are closed while he thrusts into Kwang who lays with his back on the bed. Kwang has his eyes closed too.

Jimin takes a few steps back and then walks away. Kwang opens his eyes and winks at us. I return his wink before we close the door again. I quickly walk downstairs to search Jimin who I find crying in Frado's arms.

Our plan worked exactly like planned but now we have a sad Jimin.

Jimin... I promise this farmer will be a better king.