•Chapter 25•

Suga's P.O.V.:

I look at Jimin who's sitting next to me in the car. I'm not riding at the moment because we're already at the pub. "You like parties?" I ask what causes him to look up at me. "I didn't go to that many parties before you know.," he answers and I nod slowly when the realisation hits me.

"Oh yeah right, I'm sorry," I say and he shakes his head. "I kind of like parties, I need to drink though to actually have fun... Jin doesn't like it when I'm drunk so I always feel guilty afterwards but I need it to have fun otherwise I'm a boring and shy kid all night long" he explains and I laugh softly.

"You're never boring," I say and he smiles. "Thank you Hyung" he says and I feel myself blushing again. What's about the name? Why does it make me feel warm inside?

He looks at me with a confused face. "Are you blushing?" he asks but I shake my head. "No, I'm not," I say but he shakes his head. "Not even my butt hole would believe you," he says what reminds me of Jungkook.

"You hang out with Jungkook too much, to be honest," I say while taking my stuff and getting out the car. I quickly walk around it and open Jimin's door for him. He also gets out of the car. "Yeah, maybe you're right" he giggles.

"That kid got some damn confidence now," I say and Jimin agrees. "I like him like this. He's way happier and I honestly like Taehyung too" he says and I look at him with big eyes. "Really? You like him?" I ask and he nods.

"I need to forget about the past so I should also forgive people who did bad stuff in the past," he says and I smile at him.

"You forgave me too, my queen?" I ask and I pull him closer to my body. He leans a little back, probably thinking our faces are to close.

"Yes, I did," he says and I smile even wider. "Great to hear" I whisper and I look in his eyes while he looks at me.

"You give me a hard time forgetting about the boy riding you though" he whispers and I frown. "What do you mean," I ask and I notice that he startles probably because he thought that I didn't hear him but we're so close that I would understand everything he says.

I push him against the building, squeezing him between the wall and my body. "It's just hard to get that scene out of my head"

"Why because I looked so sexy?" I ask but he immediately shakes his head and rolls his eyes. "No, because it was so disgusting," he says and I look at him.

"You're right.," I say and he looks at me with a frown on his face, not expecting this to be my answer. "It would have been so much better if you were the one having my d*ck stuck up to your cute little bum and moving your hips-" I cut myself off with a moan, not able to talk anymore because the thought just turns me on immediately.

"Yoongi!" he whisper-yells while hitting my chest with his hand. I groan feeling turned on already. "Oh come on Jiminieee" I whine and he looks at me. "Admit you would like it too," I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"I have Scott to do that with," he says and I immediately feel bad. I let go a little and close my eyes for a few seconds. "Yoongi... I didn't-" he starts but I shake my head, not wanting to show that it hurt my feelings.

"I'm fine," I say and I open my eyes again. "I'm sorry... I didn't-" he says but he doesn't finish his sentence. Instead, he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me.

"You didn't deserve that answer. I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I'm sorry" he whispers with his face into my neck. I feel his lips moving and his breath against my skin.

It suddenly got an idea. I push my lips against his neck. Kissing him slowly a few times. He pulls back and looks at me awkwardly.

I pout. "You need to make it up to me," I say and he frowns. "What do I need to do?" he asks and I smirk.

"Say you would love to ride me," I say and he gasps. "I have a boyfriend, you can't ask that," he says but I shake my head. "I don't see your boyfriend here at the moment and it are just words, I didn't ask you do really do it... I mean you can if you want to but-" I say but he shakes his head.

"Does it turn you on when I say it or..?" he asks and he seems to be a little proud about that. I scoff. "Pff no, you have to do more than that to get me turned on," I say and I roll my eyes playfully while smirking.

He nods while smiling. I startle when he turns us around, pushing me against the wall and his own body but not as close as I did.

"You know what.. I would.. love to ride you Hyung" he whispers in my ear and I shiver hearing his dirty words but especially that innocent 'Hyung'.. damn.

I bite my lip to stop myself because I let out a moan. He pulls back and smiles at me with satisfaction in his eyes. "Hm.. dirty but innocent... I know what turns you on Hyung" he says and I lean my head against the wall. He's right. He knows.

"I'm going to look for my boyfriend Yoongi.. this is not what I'm supposed to be doing," he says and suddenly I feel like he feels guilty.

I decide not to react and he walks into the pub.. going to his prince.

**

I almost feel like throwing up when I look at Scott who's pushing in his tongue into a random boy's mouth.

I saw Scott acting weird so I followed him when he walked away with a boy and I got it right. He's cheating on Jimin.

I know Jimin and I were playing around earlier too but this is different. Jimin reminded me a few times that Scott still existed and he did nothing wrong. But what Scott does.. this is definitely wrong.

I would walk up to him and beat him up but I don't think that's a great idea. I just decide to walk back to the others. Once I'm standing next to Taehyung I see J-hope dancing with Ella and Jimin dancing with Jungkook.

"Jimin seems to be a little tipsy," I say and Taehyung starts laughing. "Not just tipsy, believe me. He's drunk as f*ck. I mean he asked me to dance?" he says like that is the weirdest thing on earth.

"Taehyung, He did forgive you for what you did so maybe he was just being nice," I say but he shakes his head. "Look at him," he says and I do so.

I see Jimin dancing like there is no tomorrow and yeah.. maybe he looks kind of drunk. "I see. Taehyung.." I say and he looks at me. "I just saw Scott cheating on him," I say and he looks up with big eyes.

"That asshole," he says and I nod. "I don't want to hurt his feelings but I need to tell him.. this could be my chance too!" I say and Taehyung nods. "Just be honest with him but uhm.. tell him tomorrow," he says and I nod.

"Alright, go to him and dance with him because I want my Kookie back," he says and he walks to the two younger boys who are dancing together. I follow him like he is expecting me to do and once Jimin sees me he smiles.

His smile is adorable... How could Scott cheat on him?

I take his hand and start dancing with him while he smiles widely because of it.

"You look adorable my queen," I say and he giggles.

I need to tell him something sad tomorrow but first I'm going to let him have fun tonight. He doesn't need a prince for that. This farmer does a better job.