•Chapter 23•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

I run to the little papers and take one together with a pen. I start reading it.

'I think that ......... should become the king and ........... would be his perfect queen.'

Let's see.. I'll do something different. What if it isn't a king and a queen but two kings? Or no never mind. Jungkook would be a perfect queen too.

I push the button of the pen and start writing down the names.

'I think Taehyung should become the king and Jungkook would be his perfect queen.'

I look at the paper and giggle causing Scott who is standing next to me to look up. "What did you write?" he asks and I show him the paper. He smiles. "Good choice," he says and I giggle again quickly putting the paper into the voting box.

"Who are you voting on?" I ask and he grins. "I think Scott should become the king and Jimin would be his perfect queen," he answers but I roll my eyes. "You can't vote for yourself! That is so selfish!" I say and I pull his paper out of his hands.

"Let me choose," I say and I write down something else.

'I think that J-hope should become the king and Ella would be his perfect queen'

I smile and give the paper back to Scott. "Oh yeah, they are a good duo too," he says and he smiles. "Yes, they definitely are," I say and giggle looking at the two.

There are dancing together and they seem to have a lot of fun. I run to them with Scott's hand in mine. "Having fun?" I ask Ella who nods immediately.

J-hope has her hand in his and lets her turn around. They look adorable. I let my eyes slide over the room, looking for Jungkook and Taehyung to find them dancing between all the others. Taehyung's face is in Jungkook's neck though while Jungkook giggles.

That couple is so sexual but still, they are so extremely cute I don't get how they do it. I look at Scott who's dancing with one of his friends, talking about I don't know what. I look around again and my eyes fall on Yoongi who's standing at the side with a lot of girls around him.

I would be happy for him but I know he's hella gay and he seems to be pretty annoyed. He sees me looking at him and gives me a don't-dare-to-laugh look. Of course, I laugh anyway.

He mouths a 'help me' at me and I think about something before walking up to him. "Heyy Jiminn," one of the girls says when she sees me causing all the other girls to turn around too. I smile and greet them.

"Jimin Jimin, admit that this boy is so damn handsome," one of the girls says. I recognize the girl as Mariam.

"Yeah yeah, you're definitely right but girls listen up... I have to admit something else" I say and I walk to Yoongi to stand next to him. The girls are all looking at me right now.

"I know that... this boy is so damn.." I start and they all look at me with a questioning look. "gay" I say and I bite my lip while looking at them, holding in my laugh. "I'm so sorry girrllsss" I say when they start whining.

"But hey I heard Bryan, like the star player from the football team, is single again since like.. I don't know a week ago? So he's probably alone here. Search him, maybe he's looking for a pretty girl to dance with" I say and they all start looking around searching for the handsome football player.

When they all left I turn around to look at Yoongi who goes with his hand through his hair. "God thank you so much," he says and we both start laughing.

"You could just have said that you like dick as you said to me earlier," I say and I walk closer to the dance floor again. "Well no, I couldn't. They seriously didn't give me a chance to say anything" he says and we both laugh again.