•Chapter 15•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

I walk into my room again. It was my room when I lived here with Jin and Namjoon.

I got the same room back and I'm happy with that. It feels safe. I lived here for 2 weeks and I was happy the 2 weeks I lived here. Namjoon was an amazing dad and Jin was an amazing mom.

If I had any trouble with school Namjoon was able to help me because he is a teacher himself. I even got English from him what I think is amazing. I could update him about every rumor there was about him and he could tell me what the teachers thought about me and now I could to things the best to get the maximum points.

I put a few things back in place and I go sit onto the double bed. I will only stay here for one night and I should be happy that I found my family and that I am living with them again but I feel like this is my home more than in the house of my parents.

That house isn't my home. It feels just like the house of my parents and not like my house.. as my home. I know it is sad to say after being separated from your parents but honestly... it's how I really feel.

I look up when Jungkook comes into my room. "Could I sleep here in your room? I honestly think that would be nicer than both sleeping alone? But I mean if you don't-" he starts but I cut him off. "I would love it if you would sleep here with me," I say and he immediately starts smiling. "Yay! Thank you!" He says enthusiastically. I smile at him.

He comes closer and sits down next to me on the bed. "Do you already have an idea about what you will tell tomorrow?" He asks and he tries to hide the fact that he is curious as f•ck but I know he is. Of course, he doesn't want me to tell the truth because then he would lose Taehyung.

I get that completely. Well, not completely. "Did they really change a lot?" I ask because I still don't get that. I don't get why Jungkook wants me to lie about Taehyung so he could leave jail.

Taehyung uses him as a slave and I know that Jungkook is in love with him and that he thinks that Taehyung is also in love with him but we aren't sure about that. Well, I'm not that sure about that but Jungkook seems to be 100% sure.

"Yeah!" He almost yells. He really is so enthusiastic. He clearly wants to convince me. "Taehyung decided to change after we had a big fight. The fight was honestly about you again but it's also thanks to that fight that he finally realized he was doing things wrong" he says and I see his eyes shining like diamonds.

"The fight really was something big but honestly it was really worth it! He's the perfect boyfriend now. I think that I touched his heart during the fight" he continues before sighing and letting himself fall backwards on the bed.

He's totally in love. "I definitely made the best choice to stay there in the house when you escaped. It changed my life completely" he says to end. I smile and look at him. The smile isn't leaving his face. His cheeks are slightly red just like the tips of his ears and his eyes are still sparkling.

He seems to be genuinely happy with how his life is now. I would feel bad if I was the one taken the love of his life away from him. I force a smile on my face and start talking.

"I really want to have a talk with Jin," I say and he looks up at me. He looks at me for a few seconds but nods after a short while. "Sure," he says. I nod slowly before leaving the room when he isn't looking at me anymore.

I quickly walk downstairs and find Jin in Namjoon's arms on the couch.
I look at them. They are also a super lovely couple. I cough to get their attention. It works immediately because Jin immediately looks up.

"I'm very sorry for disturbing but Jin can we talk?" I ask and Jin immediately nods. "You can lend him from me but bring him back alright? You'll need to pay for it if you don't" Namjoon jokes and I smile softly.

Namjoon really is like a dad for me. Jin has already gotten up and takes my hand, bringing me to his and Namjoon's bedroom. We both sit down on the bed and he starts talking.

"What do you want to talk about sweetheart? Are you alright?" He asks once we both are comfortable sitting on the bed. I look at him and then down.

"I don't know how to tell my story tomorrow," I say and he gives me a weak smile when I look up at him again.
"Oh my dear, you should tell what you want to tell" he answers and I sigh.

"That's the problem. I don't know what I want to tell them" I answer again. He puts his hand on mine and starts caressing it.

"I want to save the other kids that are in the same situation as I was but Jungkook really believes Suga and Taehyung both changed and I honestly really want him to have his happy life with Taehyung..." I say and I stop when Suga's face pops into my head. What do I want to happen to him? He didn't do anything wrong to me in the last couple of weeks.

"What about Suga uh?" he asks like he could read my thoughts.

"I-I-" I stutter, not knowing what I should answer on his question. I want him to be free and have his life. He is a big part of my story though so if they know who he is they will not let him go.

"Jiminie, you don't need to know it already. Tomorrow is the day. You still have today and tonight, this night, tomorrow morning and the whole day until school ends. Time enough to think about it" Jin says after a while. He brings his hand closer and puts it on my cheek eventually in a loving way.

"If you want to know what I think about it I would say: it's your story, you choose how to tell it and who will be punished for what he did" he ends with that.

"Thank You, Jin," I say after thinking about his words. He's right, it's my story and I decide how I will tell it.

"You're the perfect mom," I say and I look at him with a smile on my face while he starts smiling too when hearing my words.

"You're my perfect son," he says back and that's when Namjoon pops his head in the room.

"I'm the perfect dad right?" he asks what causes the tree of us to laugh loudly after a short silence.