"Bitch you're mine" Taehyung groans and Jungkook laughs. They kiss each other and I give them the time until I feel too awkward and walk to the car. "Come on lovebirds, let's go," I say and Taehyung smirks at me while Jungkook giggles.

This is going to be a long long night...

Jimin's P.O.V.:

Once we reached the school we went to the dance floor. Scott and I have been dancing since we came here. I like it. I love dancing and it's fun to dance with him even though he would dance a little too sexual sometimes.

I don't like it when he does so. He starts pushing his crotch against my ass and that's when I would pull away from him, smile awkwardly and start dancing again but not with my back to him.

"I'll get something to drink for us," he says and he walks away. I walk to Ella and the rest of our friends. "Isn't Jungkook here yet?" I ask but Ella shakes her head. "Oh, there they are!" She says pointing at the door. Jungkook walks it, shining as bright as a diamond with a beautiful smile on his face and Taehyung walking next to him.

They both have a red rose on their jackets, matching perfectly. Everyone is watching them while they walk to us but my attention goes to the boy walking behind them.

Yoongi looks stunning in his suit. Even though he is wearing a suit he still has this I-don't-care vibe what just looks very attractive.

"Don't forget to bring out your vote for the couple you think should be king and queen this year!" I hear someone say through the micro. I walk up to Yoongi and he immediately looks up to me.

"Go look for a queen! You would definitely win if you had someone with you!" I say to compliment him. "Are you complimenting me?" he asks what causes me to blush even though I really was complimenting him. When he says it like that I feel embarrassed about it. My confidence suddenly disappearing.

I decide to not show it though. "Yes, I am," I say and I smile friendly at him. "Well, you should know that I don't want a queen. I'm hella gay, remember?" he says and I blush at his words.

"Right.," I whisper while awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. "But honestly there is one queen here that I took interest in," he says and I try to light up my mood because of the news. "Oh! Really? Who is it?" I ask curiously.

"My queen is really shiny today," he says and suddenly takes my hand, letting me turn around.

"You would do it great as my queen," he says while pulling me closer until I'm pushed against his chest. I'm flustered and feel myself blushing intensely.

I laugh slightly and push myself a little off of him. "The last time that I checked I still had a dick in my pants," I say to him, giggling in the process. I became more confident in the past few weeks. Maybe because I made a lot of friends and I also feel like everyone kind of likes me.

I'm just more open and dare to say what I think more often.

"That's great right? Because I like dick. A queen with a dick is perfect for me" he says and I giggle.

"You want to hear a story?" he asks and I look at him with big and confused eyes. "Sure, I'm listening" I answer, not knowing what else I should answer on this.

"Let's go on a walk," he says and he puts his hand on my lower back, pushing me the right way. We walk outside, cold air caressing my skin but I don't mind because it was too hot inside.

"The story is about a normal boy who had a secret love for the queen" he starts telling and I smile at hearing the word 'queen'.

I listen interested. "But you know... he wasn't the only one who loved the queen. The queen was extremely special, very sweet and unbelievably lovely so who could blame the boys for falling deeply for the queen?" he continues.

"They would all fight to be able to call the queen theirs. But this one boy.. he got the queen but made a mistake. A big mistake and before he even realized it he lost the queen"

"What did he do when he lost her," I ask truly fascinated by Yoongi's story, wanting to know the rest of it.

"He tried to forget about the queen. He thought that he lost his chance and that he screwed it up but after weeks trying to forget about the queen he realized that it wouldn't happen. He just couldn't forget about the queen"

"Oh that is sad, what did he do? Did he try to get his queen back"

Yoongi chuckled. "It's funny that you say 'his queen' because the queen wasn't his. The queen was his but he screwed it up. He wanted to get the queen back but you know.. the boy wasn't a king, not even a prince. He was just a boy.. well he was a rich boy but he didn't belong to any royal family. He wasn't as perfect as the king who deserved the queen's love had to be. He made mistakes.. while the queen seems to never make a mistake so the boy realized that he wasn't good enough for the queen but he kept hoping that he would capture the queen's heart"

Yoongi kept telling the story and I started to think about how he just made it up right here, right now.

"Doesn't the queen has a king? How did the queen become a queen without a king?" I ask trying to find a moment that Yoongi couldn't answer my questions anymore but it seemed like he didn't even have to think about it.

"Oh, the queen didn't need a king to become a queen. The queen was born as a queen. It took about 18 years before people realized that the queen was a queen. That's why the boy made a mistake, he didn't realize how happy he had to be that the queen was with him because he didn't realize yet that he had a queen in his hands" Yoongi sighed slightly.

"He realized it after he lost the queen but sadly enough he wasn't the only one realizing that the queen was a queen"

"How did it end?"

"The story isn't finished yet actually"

"Why isn't the boy just going to the queen to win the queen back?"

Yoongi chuckled and sighed before answering. "He wanted to but you know.. he has rivals and well.. he will do his best until the end but the one who captures the queen's heart first will win eventually"

"Yeah that is kind of logic" I whisper.

"Yes but well his rivals are princes while he is.." Yoongi seems to think about something. It's the first time he pauses to think about it.

"he is just a simple farmer with rich parents," he says eventually.

"What is he doing right now?"

"He's thinking about how to win from the prince who is with the queen right now. He is unsure if he will even try to win this because who would pick a farmer over a prince right?" he asks and I think about it.

"Jimin?!" someone yells suddenly and I startle looking behind me to see Scott a little further.

"Yes, I'm here!" I yell back and I turn around to look at Yoongi again.

"Is the farmer sure that his rival is a prince?" I ask, feeling Scott standing next to me now.

I look at Yoongi who looks at something next to me, probably Scott. He keeps looking at Scott while nodding his head and right before he starts talking to me again he looks back at me.

"Yes, definitely. A prince" he says with a sigh.

"Well, it's all about who captures the queen's heart right? So I don't think the farmer should give up" I say while nodding my head slightly, confirming my own words.

That's all I say before turning around again and going with Scott back to the party inside.

"What was that about?" Scott asks confused but I shrug my shoulders.

"Can you believe that I don't even know myself?" I ask but Scott looks at me confused.

"I guess it's about a love story between a farmer and a queen," I say eventually.

"Well for as much as I heard.. doesn't a prince have more chance to become the king than a farmer?" Scott asks and I look at him.

"Hm, I'm not sure about that"