Chapter fourteen

~•edited•~

Mikey pov**

She's in surgery.

My baby sister is in surgery, because I couldn't do anything to help her. No one could. At least that's what the police say. "I didn't have a clear shot." They told me. Or "He kept cutting her if we came closer." That one got me pissed.

Calum called Luke who notified Ashton. Then Luke called Mac, and because the accident, Austin and Allison were here also. I stood up against a wall, I tapped my foot nervously. My mom should be here by now. I need her right now. Because without her I have no family. Except with Jen.

A doctor came into the room and called out around the room. "Michael Clifford?"

"Me! That's me! Is she okay doctor?" I asked rushing over to him.

"She is out of surgery, she lost a lot of blood." he paused and I started to fear the worst. "We were able to stop the bleeding and there is no internal bleeding. She is going to be very weak when she does wake up." he took another pause. I can tell there's a punch line to all this, but it's not gonna be funny. "She in a coma, at least we think. She is in a very weird state where we can't tell you. At least not yet. We can't tell you unit she wakes up." Another pause. "If he wakes up."

I take a heavy deep breathe. Holding tears back I ask to see her. The boys want to see her to, so we all walked to her room and as I stood in the doorway I nearly collapse.

She is hooked up to so many machines, she looks like she's dead by her heartbeat proves she's alive. Barely. "Jen." I whispered. holding tears back as best as I could. But tears fell. I walked to her bedside. I reached for her hand and knelt beside her.

I heard soft sobs from where the boys stood. I looked over, tears still in my eyes alone, and I see Calum. He has tear stained cheeks. I see Luke, his blue eyes red and puffy. Ashton was the one letting the sobs flow. He was sliding down a wall, his head in hands. His hair was a mess. I hate seeing them like this. Especially over my family member.

"Why her." cried Ashton. "She's done nothing to deserve this!" He pounded his hand to the wall. Leaving a small dent. "She doesn't deserve this." he slid down the wall.

Calum laid a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Ash." He said with a hiccup. "Please calm down."

Ashton started laughing. Fucking laughing. "What the fuck man ?" I questioned. I stomped over to him picking him up from the ground. Shoving him against the wall I said, "You think this is fucking funny? My sister could fucking die!" I pounded my fist in the wall making him jump. As well as the other two. "You think that it be fucking funny if I lose the only family I have?!" The small dent that was there from him was now deeper.

He still was hysterically laughing. "Calm down." he laughed. "This isn't real." was another thing he said sliding down the wall once again. "She still loves me, she's awake, she didn't lose Dylan."

I looked at him in complete an otter confusion. Is he going into shock? "Ash?" I ask, getting to his level. But then the sound of a once repeating beep noise. Went to a flat line.

"Jenna?!" Ashton screamed. Rushing to his feet. Two doctors were in the room and three nurses.

"No! Jen!" I cried. I push to get to her bed but was carried by a male nurse out of the room.

I kicked and threw punches and screamed. I hear other shouts and cries. I see the boys are being carried out too but a nurse came running in an looks like he had to help get Ashton out of the room.

"Get her back in surgery!" A doctor yell. The nurses held us back as they pushed her bed past us.

"Jenna!" I cried. I push past the nurse that held me back and run to her bed. I scream her name again. As I got closer I see her. I see her open her eyes.

"She's awake! Heartbeat back! Losing some blood though. A gash has been open! By the amount of blood I think something is wrong with one of her organs." The doctor said to the other doctor and the nurse that join to help push her into surgery.

I stop in my tracks. She's alive.

At least now she is.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Four hours, thirty two minutes, and ten seconds, Jen was taking to back into surgery to fix a gash that stitches came loose. Also to drain her lungs. Apparently her lungs at least one of her lungs were punctured due to the weapon Jason used. But everything with her lungs are fine now. Two hours, ten minutes, and forty five seconds ago, she came out of surgery. Her heartbeat for some reason stop and the doctors don't know if it was because of the body was struggling to heal it's self. Or her heart was over working. She's no longer in coma, or whatever the sleep state was, but she is asleep. Like asleep asleep.

My mom never showed up to the hospital. She did text me saying her boss wouldn't let her go. I didn't respond because I would've blew up on my mom. She always seems to do this. Always.

But now, here I am with disgusting coffee, sitting at my twin sisters side. Calum was getting lunch for us. Luke was next to me and Ashton was fighting with Mac in the lobby I believe.

"Michael?" Luke whispered. I turned a little towards him. "What day is it?" I pick my phone.

"I have no clue."

"We have like two months or something till it's the bands birthday. Three years." Luke gave me a small smile. He was trying to change the situation. Lighten the mood. But two things were on my mind now.

The band.

And well of course.

My baby sister.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Author note

Hello.

No excuses. I'm just lazy ;-; I is sorry!

Next chapter will be up next week or this coming weekend! <3

(Ya little fucking liar^^^!)

Why hello! This is an update! (So if you get an update say oh ya know I updated this is why) I have edited and added to this chapter. fixing things and such. I am going to up day soon. I've just had terrible writers block for this book.

On another note.......

THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 1.41K!!!!! WHAT THE BALLS?!?

If I'm honest, I thought this book wouldn't get over 500 reads! BUT LOOK! LOOOOOOOOOK!!

MOM MOM LOOK I MADE IT!!!!!!

Whoop!

("Updated" on 6/7/15)

Sending love and virtual hugs!

Bye<3