Chapter two

~•edited•~

Jenna pov*

I woke up around five AM with the strangest dream ever. The dream started off with me and Ashton just talking. We talked about how we were doing and everything else that seemed on our minds. But all of a sudden Ashton turned into a freaking werewolf. A werewolf! Like really? Like don't get me wrong werewolves are cool and shit but like come on why would I dream about that? Then again why was I dreaming about Ashton?

But when I did awake from the dream, I wasn't able to sleep. I guess that's what I get for watching a freaky Teen Wolf episode with Calum before bed, right? As I sliped out of my bunk I went to go make some tea. A nice hot tea will calm me down, or just even relax me.

As I waited for the water too boil I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned to face who it was. Finding that it was Ashton. God what is with this guy showing up when I'm alone! Don't get me wrong I don't mind I just find it weird. Well it could be cause were really good friends but then again-

I'm not going to finish that thought.

"Oh it's you." I spoke.

"Yeah, what you doing up so early?" he asked sitting on the couch. I looked over at him an saw his arm draped over his eyes.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing Irwin." I replied.

He fixed him self to look at me better. "Hey sass master, I asked first."

I laughed at his stupid nickname. My brother and I were know to be very sassy. But apparently, I'm more sassy then Michael. So Ashton gave me the nickname 'sass master'.

"Well?" He question me. I took the pot off the stove and grabbed a mug.

"Well what? Do you want some tea?"

He nodded and I grabbed one more mug.

"Well are you going to tell me why you're out here, in the living area where I am also living as you are also." he said.

"Well I had a bad slash weird slash scary almost dream. I wasn't able to fall back asleep and therefore that is why I'm out here making tea, here you go." I said handing him his mug with his tea bag.

"Thank you, and I'm out here cause I couldn't sleep and was actually going to go wake you up to hang out with me." I laughed and brought over to where he was sitting some milk and some sugar.

"You want too talk about your dream?" he asked as I sat down next too him.

My heart stopped for a second, should I tell him that it was about him? No.

"Oh it was nothing, I can barely remember now anyways." I smiled. It hurt not telling him the truth.

He nodded and took a sip of his now sweet milk herbal tea. He smiled. I didn't realize I was staring when I was snapped out of my gaze.

"What are you staring at Jen?" Ashton question, snapping his fingers and waving his hand in my face.

"Oh sorry just got distracted." I smiled, he laughed at my weirdness.

We sat there for a few and drank our tea. We caught up on things and talked about the band and anything that came too mind. Ha! Just like my dream! But no werewolf Ashton.

It was about seven by the time we both got tired but we're too lazy to go lay back down in are bunks.

"Come here." Ashton said. I looked at him confused. He then patted the spot next to him. He fixed himself to be lying down on the couch. I crawled to lie next to him. There was about an inch between us and I was close to the edge. I shivered at the air touching my exposed skin. He noticed my action and pulled me to his chest and hugged me. The warmth of him felt so good, I wrapped my arm I wasn't laying on around him and laid my head on his chest. He laid his head on my head. I slowly soon was falling asleep and heard the sightliest, softest words from Ashton.

"I lo-" He started and I was out for the count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Still Jenna pov*

I wake too the sound of 'awes', I went to stretch but was stopped by an arm draped over my torso. I looked over and saw Ashton's sleeping face. I laughed and realized we fell asleep here awhile ago. I looked over the three talking boys that were giggling and whispering like little school girls. I stole a look at the time, 10:30, damn we slept like this for three and a half hours. I returned my attention to the whispering boys and noticed that Michael was somewhat glaring at Ashton. I smiled at my protective brother but he should know that Ashton would never fall for me, cause I know he only see me as a friend.

Coming out of my thoughts by Ashton stretching and yawning the three other boys went quiet.

"What's was so funny?" Ashton yawned as he cuddled into my back. Butterflies, great.

I looked too the boys off in the corner to see if they answer his question. They all looked at each other, searching for an answer.

"They obviously were talking about how too were laying together and being cute. Also how you have a-" Mac spoke as she walked into the room. But was interrupted by Ashton.

"Okay! Shut it Mackenzie!" He chanted over what she said. Worry was writen all over his face.

Luke came over and picked me up like I was a feather and gave me too Mikey. Then he sat on Ashton. Ashton glared at him for what he did.

Mikey then took me too the back of the bus and sat me on the gaming couch. He stood up an folded his arms.

"I don't want you too get hurt Jenna." He said pacing. "So I just want you too be careful, cause of what happen last time with that Jason kid. I know you like him and all but-" I looked at h confused.

"Wait wait wait, who do I like?" I questioned him. He can't be talking about Ash right?

"We all know except for Ashton him self, and I realize that you two care for each other an all but I just want you to be careful cause you know Ash-"

"Hold it! Ash likes me?" I asked. He can't be serious right now.

"Yeah, aren't you two a thing?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Oh shit." He then jogged out of the room and left me sitting sitting there confused.

What the hell just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note****

Hey guys! So I was working on this chapter last night after I wrote the first chapter/intro. So I really hope this was good. Could you guys leave a comment to tell me how I did? It would mean a lot. :)

I hope you guys are having a good summer and everything is good :)

Bye guys!

~The girl with many names