Chapter six

~•edited•~

Jenna pov**

*A month into the tour, it's July 1st.*

This tour had me running on low. I was so tired from the late night concerts and the parties the boys always wanted to go to. The boys, Mac, and I have the week off. Which I was more than happy about. I laid in this hotel room on this queen size bed with Ashton beside me. His arms were snaked around my waist. I was facing him, my arm draped loosely over his torso. I looked at this boy who I've been dating for a month. He has begun to become my world. He is my world. He makes me laugh, smile, an so much more. He looked so peaceful asleep.

I slowly slipped out of his arms and changed into my bikini. I grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt and threw them on and brought extra clothes for after I was done. I looked at the time, 5:30, damn I'm up early. I headed down to the hotel pool. I undressed myself and hoped in. The water engulfed me. I began to do laps in the pool. I love how the water makes me feel so relaxed. I usually swim when I need to think.

I was so focused on this tour ever since I became the opening acted that I haven't really thought about how much music has changed my life. I remember the day Michael came home and told my mom and I, when we lived with her, that he's forming a band. I was stoked for him just like our mom was. His rehearsals all took place at Calum's and Luke's place. But the first time he brought them over was a day to remember.

*FLASH BACK*

I laid on the couch in jeans and a baggy t-shirt. I was flipping threw the channels and found a show called teen wolf. I watched it an was instantly hooked. from the first episode on I recorded and watched all the episodes. Michael came in setting up all his music equipment and was rushing around like a mad man.

"What's up with you?" I asked taking a drink of my coke.

"The guys will be here in ten minutes for rehearsal, and were going to be talking about finding a drummer." he said cleaning up a bit.

"Why haven't I or mom met your band yet? What are you guys called again?" I asked sitting up.

"You haven't met them cause I haven't had a band practice yet here. Mom has met them and we're having practice here because mom finally said I can when she was at work. Also our band name is 5 Seconds of Summer." he said rushing to grab some drinks. "Could you make some food?" he asked.

I glared at him. He pleaded. I finally gave in and went and got chips and dip also sandwiches. What can I say he's my brother.

"So are these guys hot." I asked Michael, half joking half meaning it. He looked at me as if I was insane. I began laughing and so did he.

"But seriously," I said after containing myself. "Are they?"

"I don't know." he said going to the door. "When you meet them please don't tell me." Michael disappeared but came back then leading a tall blonde and a dark head Hawaiian looking kid in. I had to admit the were pretty good looking.

"Hi," I said standing to greet them. "I'm Jenna. But you can call me Jen." I smiled shaking their hands.

"Hi I'm Luke." the blonde on smiled.

"Hey, I'm Calum." Said the other.

"Well it was nice to meet you I should probably go, so you guys can practice."

"No, no, you can stay if you want." Luke said.

"Is that alright Mike?" I turned to Michael.