Chapter four

~•edited•~

Michael pov**

I was so proud of my baby sis, she sat getting her makeup and hair done by Lou an Mac was sitting there examining what Lou was doing. I think she wants to learn that hair stuff I don't know but it looked like it.

I was all set. My hair looked awesome I had on my favorite shirt on with black skinny/baggy jeans, also a pair of white DC. I watching the process of my baby sis getting ready when it hit me.

"Hey Jen, what song are you gonna do?" I asked her.

Her eyes went big. "I don't know. Any ideas Mikey?"

"What songs do you know on you guitar?"

"The only reason, wherever you are, Disconnected, Heartache on the big screen. A lot of your guys songs." she chuckled.

I laughed. No wonder, she was always in the room when I was practicing our songs and I taught her a lot of the chords. Then it hit me, the perfect song. "What about Reject?" Her face light up with excitement.

"Yes!" she yelled. "That's the song!" She bounced from the chair and engulfed me in a hug.

I laughed at my little sister. The boys ran in and so did Leo.

"Everyone okay?" Luke asked.

"Yup." I smiled still holding Jen.

"Did we miss something?" Calum asked pointing to Jen. I looked at her.

"Oh he helped me find the perfect song for tonight."

"What is it?" Ashton spoke up.

"Your guys song Reject." She smiled. I set her down. "Sorry if I was heavy." She blushed.

I glared at her, she thinks that she's fat. "No Jen, you are as light as a feather. Lou was just giving me the death glare. I think she thought I was ruining your clothes." Lou laughs and nods. Mac and Lou turn back to the make up station and start talking again.

"Attention 5 Seconds of summer fans, the show will begin in 5 minutes. Our opening act tonight is Jenna Clifford, and who you all came to see tonight. 5 Seconds of Summer!" The announcer spoke over the loud speakers. You could hear the screams from the fans. It's amazing how many people like our music.

"What five minutes! No I can't do this!" Jenna panicked.

"Jen calm down! You got this!" I said grabbing her and hugging her. "You're a Clifford. You got this."

She smiled and nodded and looked at the boys. They smiled and gave her thumbs up.

"You got this Sass Master." Ashton said with a goofy grin. I looked at the clock. Three minutes.

"Come on Jen you're on in three minutes."

With that we were heading to the stage. She had her guitar in her hands and was ready to roll.

"Ladies and gentleman get ready for your opening act tonight Jenna Clifford!!" The speakers boomed.

Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna pov**

As I was about to go on stage I realized the song Rejects is and electric guitar style song not an acoustic. "Mikey give me your guitar." He looked at me

"No not my baby!" He said hugging the guitar.

"Okay well give me some sort an electric please." I begged I have to get out there.