Chapter ten

~•edited•~

Calum point of view*

{Song for this Chapter is Stay By Mayday Parade.}

It's been two weeks since Jen left, Ashton has been really depressed. Every time we performed sometimes he be happy, but most of the time he force a smile. The fans are being so hateful to Jenna, they're calling her a "Heartbreaker", a "Whore", and worst things.

It breaks my heart having the fans do that. Mikey has yelled at many fans and told them to fuck off. I've told many fans too leave her alone also, some listen cause they know she means a lot too us boys. Others of course don't.

We all have been working our butts off on this tour an let me tell you I'm exhausted. I'm so glad we're leaving today for home. Were going on a month break, going back too Sydney should be fun. I'm excited too see Jen.

She's like the little sister I never had. She's my princess. I was loading my things into the van, we were being screamed at by fans. I took a few pictures and hugged a few girls.

"Be safe boys! Come see us again!" a girl screamed. I gave her a "Will do!" and a smile with thumbs up.

When we arrived at the airport this guy named Adam lead us too our plane.

I sat next to Luke, Mikey and Ashton sat together. They're on okay terms, so Luke and I knew we could trust them.

I pulled out my phone and texted Jen.

To: Princess 💁

"Hey! Just got on the plane! You doing okay?"

It was early morning in Sydney, and it was late evening where we were.

I got a text back from Jen.

From: Princess 💁

"Awesome! I have too leave for work soon, but please keep me updated! I'm doing okay, miss Dylan a lot. I'm really worried about him. Haven't heard anything in the past week. 😰"

To: Princess 💁

"I bet he's fine Jen! Don't worry yourself. I will keep you updated cause I know Michael's shit at it! Where do you work at again?"

From: Princess 💁

"Get some rest dork! Lol, I work at Billies Music Store, the one we use too go too all the time after school!"

We talked for a few more minutes before she had to head too work. She said she will see us at the airport tonight.

I sat listening to music and looked at the other boys. They were all asleep, I smiled at them. These boys are way more than my band mates, they're my brothers.

I closed my eyes and drift too sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Jenna point of view**

I was at work. It was nine and business was slow. It was just cause it was the morning. I worked till twelve today, and the boys plane didn't get here till five tonight.

I sat behind the counter spinning around in the chair. Austin, my co-worker walked on to the floor and looked at me and laughed.

"You're such a little kid!" he chuckled, he walked too the front of the store and greeted a people entering the store.

When he came back he stood with his elbows on the counter. "I maybe a little kid but at least I'm not whipped!" I joked, making a whip noise and poking him in the cheek. His dimples poked out.