Chapter seven

~•edited•~

Jenna pov*

~date: July 1, 2014

*WARNING COULD BE SENSITIVE CONTENT FOR SOME VIEWERS*

After my shower I went to my suit case and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and my white Blink-182 crop top. I grabbed a pair of white converse to put on. After I got everything I went into the bathroom to change. I slipped off my towel and saw myself in the mirror. I glared a my body. The scars on my hips still somewhat noticeable, I frowned at the sight. It still hurts to think that words, hate, and the past caused these scars. You're probably wondering what do you mean? Well I was bullied since 5th grade because I used to have major panic attacks. Like they would seriously pop up out of no where, and one day it happen during class and they had to bring my brother in from a different class to calm me down. It was so embarrassing and the kids called me spaz ever since. The nickname stopped sophomore year somewhat when my best friend Dylan beat the hell out of this kid who was bullying me. I was glad it stopped and the panic attacks became fewer and fewer with the medication I was given. But the start of six grade year before I met Dylan and all, I was picked on so much it got to the point I would starve myself and harm. The memory makes me hurt even more because of the nights I would cry myself to sleep.

I stood there for a minute, and just glared at my body. I need to lose weight. I turned from the mirror and tried to shove those thoughts out of my head. As I got dress my chest got tighter and tighter. My vision began to get dark. I struggled to stand and went to get sit on the toilet. I slipped and crashed to the ground. I struggled to get to my medicine bag. I haven't taken my pills in months because I haven't had an attack in months. My vision going black. My body went numb.

"Michael!" I choked. I laid there numb, slowly losing vision, I could moved because of how dizzy I am. The door burst open. Michael looked down an saw me. He quickly grabbed my medicine bag and grabbed my panic attack meds.

He hands me one. I reach for it but my vision gets darker an I can barely feel the pill in my hands.

"Stay with me Jen." he said calmly, fixing me in a sitting position. "Breathe sis, breathe."

He helps me get the pill in my mouth and I swallow it. He held me in his arms while we waited for the pill to kick in.

"You're okay. You're okay." he whispered kissing my forehead. I wrapped my arms around my brother. My vision began to clear and my body began to regain feeling slowly.

"Thanks Mikey." I said into his chest.

"What happen?" Luke coming into the bathroom.

"Uh, nothing just, uh." I stumbled for words.

"She couldn't find her comb cause I stole it." Michael said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh, well whenever you're ready we'll head to go eat." Luke smiled. But he didn't look convinced.

We nodded. Luke left, I turned to Michael. "Thanks for, uh, not telling." I thanked. No one but Michael and Dylan know that I have these really bad panic attacks.

"No problem sis." he smiled.

We walked out. The boys were all there and ready to go, but instead of three boys there was four. I looked at the unknown boy. But I then realized who it was. "Surprise Jen." Michael said.

"Dylan?" I asked. He looked so different. He still had that jet black hair just a buzz cut style, he was buffer, and taller. He was dressed in a military uniform. He nodded and stood up. My hands found there way to my mouth, my eyes began to get water. "Oh my God!" I cried. Running in his arms.