Chapter eighteen

Falling for Irwin

Chapter 18

Jenna pov•

Everything started to spin. I started to stumble away from the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. How was this happening? How is he alive?

Another man stood behind him in a uniform and stepped in front. "Ma'am? I know this is hard to take in-" I stopped him.

"You're dead." I pointed to Dylan. "You- you're died."

"Baby girl please calm down."

I kept backing away and he kept creeping in. "Jen? Who's at the door?" I heard Ashton called.

"He's here?" Dylan asked. I was too dumbfounded to speak.

Ashton and Sarah then walked into the room. Sarah looked at Dylan and started to cry and ran to him. My breathing became fast an I couldn't seem to actually get air.

"Dylan! You're, you're alive!" Sarah bawled. He held in his arms as she bawled into his chest. I pushed myself against the the wall and slowly fell down.

"Babe you okay?" Ashton asked, but he seemed just as dumbfounded as me. He seemed to search for words.

I couldn't speak and I couldn't breathe. I was numb. Don't get me wrong, yes I'm happy he's alive and well. But he shows up after almost a month of being dead.

"Babe?" Dylan cringed. "I think the boyfriend should be the one to say that?" he spat.

Ashton stood to his feet. "I don't think you have that role anymore."

They began to argue back and forth. The man that was here with Dylan attempted to stop the fight.

Dylan threw the first punch and that's when all hell broke lose. Luke, Calum, and Michael went to rip Ashton off Dylan. But that didn't help. I brought my hands to my ears. Mac and Sarah tried to calm me down. Lauren took Harry out of the room. The guys broke up the fight finally. Dylan had a bloody nose and lip and Ashton only had a bloody lip.

"Jen?" Mac rubbed my back. I felt like I was gonna be sick. I couldn't be in this room any longer. I stood up an pushed past Dylan.

"Jenna!" I heard my brother scream. "Jenna come back!"

I was running as fast as I could down the road dodging cars that sped past.

I silently reminded my self to start working out again.

I heard footsteps behind me and they were catching up fast. I had to stop because I couldn't breathe.

"Jenna stop!" Dylan yelled. He got near and I was about to run again but he grabbed my arm.

"Let go!" I screamed. "Let go! Stop!" I felt like I was going insane. As people drove by they gave weird looks.

"Baby girl listen." he brought me into his chest but I fought against him.

"Let go!" I began to bawl. "Please let go!" With all my strength I pulled my arm away from him. My arm broke from the grasp he had an I stumbled into the road.

"Jenna no!" Dylan screamed, I stood up and turned to run to the side of the road, but saw a black car try to stop or go around me. A strong force came to my stomach as I heard a loud horn and a scream. Everything happen so fast. I landed down on the ground.

My shoulder ached as I tried to sit up but the weight on top of me cause me to be unable too. I looked do to see my superhero.

"You alright Jen?" Ashton asked, he crawled off me, placing a hand to my cheek.