1. Clinic is closed... Permanently

Start from the beginning

Oops, looks like I did it too hard - (Y/N)

[Let's see... Where do you want to go Wiya?] - (Y/N)

[Huh?] - Wiya

She was surprised by me giving her the right to decide for our last hangout together.

Both of us were still outside of the clinic, and I assumed that I have some time to spare for Wiya before my planned departure time. One cannot leave a best friend without any last moments together or, regrets will come along.

[Ummmm] - Wiya

She placed one of the index fingers on her chin and looked up to the sunny sky trying to think of something. To me, she looks kind of adorable with that pose.

As if she has found an idea, her eyes closed with a wide smile on her face as she energetically points her finger to me.

[I know! Let's see go to our old hideout!] - Wiya

It is pretty surprising that she stills remember that place, meanwhile, I only have some vague memories about it. Her great memory proves that she is fond of the past.

[I don't remember much about the path to go there, lead me and I'll follow] - (Y/N)

[You sure?] - Wiya

[Of course, come on let's go already] - (Y/N)

In a sudden, I felt warmth in my hand as I looked down and saw my hand was grabbed by Wiya. It caught me into a small trance as I saw her beauty after gazing back at Wiya.

Cheerful, cute and energetic... these three traits she owns have charmed me after all the years we have been knowing each other. Even though she is kind of slothful carefree and playful, I do not care because that is what makes her the Wiya I know.

[Onwards (N/N)!] - Wiya (A/N: (N/N) means nickname)

Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I unconsciously felt sanguine.

[Be a little patient will you?] - (Y/N)

[Nu!] - Wiya

My body stumbled forward as she drags me towards my motorcycle. Wiya hopped onto it and I sat behind her warping my arms right above her waists.

I could feel her body shivered a bit because of my touch. Personal spaces... personal spaces...

I unwrapped my arms but Wiya's stopped me.

[It's alright if it is you doing it...] - Wiya

At that moment, (Y/N)'s exe stopped working.

She didn't turn to look at me but, I think she is blushing judging from her sentence. I could say the same for me as well. The only thing to do is... COUNTERATTACK!

[Won't people thought that we looked like couples?] - (Y/N)

I am kind of inexperienced in love so, I can assume only that much. Is Wiya inexperienced as well?

A few breaths have passed and still no reply from her. She sat there motionless and started up the motorcycle. Is this the mythical awkward moment that could only be seen in dramas? Nah, It might be possible that this already happens to quite a number of people already.

[It will be nice if we are...] - Wiya

Those few words caught me off guard, even though she just mumbled it but the gods have bestowed me good ears, I could hear what she whispered to herself.

Before I could ask her to repeat, the motorcycle starts to speed up.

........................................................................