-29-

Third-Person's POV

"You are my happy place."

"No, Lisa no. I'm not your happy place. I'm your comfort zone, and I'm fucking done with all of this. You kept on shuttering my heart into pieces, and you have to understand that I can't keep on doing this, my heart aches every single time I see you with Tzuyu like that. Your eyes never lie, you miss her don't you? Was last night all just a lie? Are those words true? That you really can't do it with me? That you were really happy with the time that you and Tzuyu spent? It's tearing me to pieces just by the thought of it." The brunette's arm tightens around the blonde's waist as she buried her face deeper into Lisa's chest, hoping to reach her heart.

"I'm tired, Lisa." When the thai heard this, a tear unconsciously left her eyes. It shuttered her to pieces as well, she held on to the brunette tighter, not wanting to let go. Lisa was never good at words, she's afraid to speak up as well, thinking that she'll just make things worse, which she always does.

"No..." Both of them are sobbing in each other's arms, like a pair of dense fools who can't seem to realize how much they love each other.

"Don't give up just yet Jennie. Don't. Please." Lisa begged, and Jennie? Well she's Jennie. Once she sees a little bit of hope, she'll grab on to that light and take her chance.

"I said I'm tired, I never said I'm giving up on you, idiot." Jennie Kim, you are one heck of a fool. You're digging your own grave, deeper, and deeper, and deeper.

"What's going on?" Lisa froze upon hearing Jisoo's cold voice. The black-haired girl warned her to never be the cause of Jennie's pain, but here she is, right now, not knowing how long Jisoo has been standing there, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"U-unnie..." Lisa trembled, like a bucket of cold water with lots and lots of ice was poured over her body.

"Why is Jendeukie crying, Lisa-ah." The black-haired girl walked closer to the two and knelt down, looking directly at Lisa's eyes with her own, black and sharp eyes.

"Jisoo-" The brunette was about to say something but her cousin stopped her from saying another word.

"I'm asking Lisa. Why is Jendeukie crying." Jisoo said, the silence from Lisa is only adding more fuel to the fire.

"It's Tzuyu. Jennie saw me with her awhile ago, cat got my tongue, Jennie ended up doing all the talking while I just stood there frozen, unable to stand up for Jennie." Lisa recalled in all sincerity, she admitted her mistake, not even a single detail was bended.

"And last night, in your unit. What exactly happened." Jisoo's next question bothered the thai because she honestly don't know what to say.

"Chu-" Once again, Jennie was cut off, but not by Jisoo, but by Lisa.

"Yesterday when I ditched school, an unknown number called me, turns out it was Tzuyu. I met her and for a moment I admit, I forgot about Jennie and her sudden appearance made me confused so bad that I had to think so damn hard about who to choose. When Jennie and I talked, I told her I couldn't do it, I was longing for Tzuyu for two years and thought I still love her, but I was wrong. After that, Jennie left, Chaeyoung knocked some sense into my brain, helping me realize what my heart truly desires. I searched for her immediately when Chaeng told me that she was walking home, I found her before something bad happen, and that night with Jennie, I was able to shrug all the confusions off. I love your cousin Jisoo. I'm sorry if I made her cry, but I won't be letting anyone meddle this blooming relationship of ours, and not even you, could take her away from me because I, Lalisa Manoban, have completely fallen in love with Jennie Kim and I will only stop if she wants me to." Lisa's words are completely covered in sincerity. The brunette was quietly listening to the blonde's heartbeat as she confessed. A genuine smile formed on Jennie's lips.