-3-

Lisa's POV

Since our classes starts at 8am today, I planned to go to school early and buy Ms. President some breakfast at Starbucks.

I have no clue what she prefers so I just bought her what I bought for myself, iced white chocolate mocha and french toast, I hope she likes it though.

I went back to my car and drove towards the school, I can't help but think about her. The very first day I set foot in the school, she already caught my attention, especially when her eyes met mine. I'm not sure she remembers me though but from that day forward, I've gained interest in her.

My early arrival caught most of the student's attention, well why wouldn't it? The one and only Lalisa Manoban entering the campus one hour before the start of class.

My feet were walking in the direction of the SC Office when I heard Momo shout.

"YAH LALISA MANOBAN!" I gulped hearing the familiar voice and turn around slowly flashing an awkward smile.

"YOU TWAT, YOU'VE MISSED 2 DAYS OF PRACTICE." She said at the top of her lungs while furiously running, she stopped right in front of me then twisted my ear.

"Ow ow ow I'm sorry I'm sorry let go please let go I'm sorry! Please help me!" I cried out for help when I saw Nayeon walking in our direction. She put her tongue out on me before tapping Momo's shoulder.

"Seriously Lalisa, all of our members are losing their shits because you've been MIA for 2 days." Momo hissed, I just gave her an apologetic smile and scratched my nape.

"And you're acting strange, why are you in school at 7:05am when class starts at 8am, usually you'll be in class at 8:30am. Are you sick?" She added and pretended to check my temperature earning a chuckle from Nayeon.

"Yah! I'll make it up to the dance club I promise!" I yelled then pouted.

"What's that?" Nayeon asked pointing her index finger at the paper bag that I'm holding, realizing that it's NaMo in front of me I quickly hugged the paper bag as if my life depended on it.

"No no no no you two, you can't have this, it's for Ms. President!"

"Ms. President?" They both raised their brow.

"Yeah, the one and only Jennie Kim duh." I said flicking their forehead, Nayeon then looked at me with her wide eyes.

"Your eyes are about to pop out Nabong." I teased.

"Why are you giving that to Jennie?" She asked then eyed on me suspiciously.

"It's none of your business you nosy Nabong." I deadpanned, I turned my back on them then walked away.

"Chu's going to strangle you to death!" I heard NaMo shouted at the same time. Their sentence made me wonder, are they really that close?

I'm now facing the door of the SC Office and was about to knock when the door opened, revealing Irene unnie.

"Yah Lalisa what are you doing here? Are you going to give that to Jennie again?" She questioned eyeing on the paper bag which I answered with a nod.

"You could've at least bought some for me Pokpak!" I put my tongue out on her.

"Is she inside?" I asked.

"Depends on whatchu got for me Liz." She smirked. I sighed and gave her my beverage.

"Nope she's not yet here but you can wait for her inside." She patted my head and left. I entered their office, sat on the couch, put my things down and played with my phone.