-13-

Jennie's POV

I dismissed the assembly and asked Irene to come with me to the office.

"The Kissing Booth was assigned to the Dance Club, unnie." I groaned while grabbing a handful of my hair.

"And why exactly are you so affected?" She asked, I looked up to her and saw her mischievous smirk.

"Ah... Seulgi! She's your girl for fuck's sake unnie, are you seriously going to let her lips touch other person's lips? Plus Nayeon and Momo." I defended my self quickly, earning a small chuckle from Irene unnie.

"And Lisa?" She teased while motioning her eyebrows up and down.

"W-what about h-her! Why should I care? She already made out with countless of woman anyway." I annoyingly said while stuttering.

"Really Jenjen? Are you really okay with Lisa kissing almost half the school's population?" Irene assured.

"YES!" I exclaimed.

"Alright then, since only Seulgi and Momo has a problem, I'll meet with the Dance Club right now and talk to them about that, I'm sure Lisa and the others are good with kissing everyone else." Irene stated with a smirk making my jaws dropped.

"All good Jenjen?" She asked, but I remained silent. "Is there anything wrong?" Irene added.

"Okay maybe I care just a tiny little bit about Lisa." I admitted, earning a loud laugh from unnie.

"You're fucking unbelievable Jennie. I'll go now." Unnie said but before she could barged out of the office, I held her hand.

"C-can I-I come?" I stuttered, causing her to laugh at me then nodded.

Lisa's POV

We were at the dancing studio, Momo and Seulgi are bombarding our club leader, Taeyang about the booth, saying that their girlfriends will go cray-cray.

"Will you two just calm your asses up? Seulgi your girlfriend is the Vice President of the Student's Council, she has the power to alter the rules! Just chill." Taeyang said to ease the two barking idiots.

"What about you Liz?" Bambam asked out of nowhere.

"What about me?" I asked with a puzzled look.

"Are you still up for the kissing booth?"

"Totally, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you idiot, judging from Jennie's reaction awhile ago, she was obviously taken aback DUH!" Momoring said, joining our conversation. Just then, two figures barged in the studio.

"Irene, Jennie, what are you two doing here?" Oppa asked while mouthing Momo and Seulgi an 'I told you so'.

"Kissing Booth, Seulgi and Momo are NOT allowed to be kissed on their lips, cheeks are fine, but lips are a total NO NO." Baechu announced.

"Is that all?" Baechu nudged Jennie on her side, they bickered silently before Jennie heave a sigh.

"And L-Lisa too..." Jennie announced making everyone caught off guard while I hid a smile.

"Alright, it's all set then. Thank you." Oppa thanked them and the two went out. The moment they left, everyone began cheering.

"Lisa you're unbelievable, you've got the ice princess wrapped around your fucking fingers!" Hoony exclaimed while clapping.

"More like Lisa's wrapped around the ice princess' fingers." Momoring said with a smirk gaining everyone's attention and soon reacted with 'Oooh'.

"Holy shit, are telling us that Lalisa fucking Manoban is fucking in love with Jennie fucking Kim? So the rumors are true?!" Bambam exclaimed while Momo nodded with a smirk, I'll rip this girl's head off later.