-15-

(I suggest you to listen to Blackpink's cover of sure thing when you get to that part)

Lisa's POV

The drama club members are currently taking a picture of me to be posted on their hall of prisoners. Then they put me inside a cell, seriously? I checked the time and it's already 12:00pm, I can hear the murmurs of students coming from our booth up to the Jail Booth.

"Chu come on, how many minutes do I have to wait in here?" I whined, in an annoyed tone.

"1 hour." Chu answered making my jaw drop. Is she fucking serious about keeping and watching me in here.

"What do you mean 1 hour? I have to operate the kissing booth right fucking now. Plus, Jail Booth only lasts for 10-20 minutes you idiot!" I exclaimed in disbelief, she looked at me with pity and began to explain my situation.

"You see Limario, that was an order from the almighty Jennie Kim, now quit complaining and serve your sentence." Chu said, about to walk away but before she could, I caught her hand and hold on to it.

"How much do I have to pay you just to bail myself out?" I asked, half pleading.

"We have rules Lalisa, you can't bail yourself out, someone else has to." She answered while successfully getting out of my tight grip and not even glancing at me but entertaining the other students.

I took my phone out and saw my notifications bombarded with calls and texts from Momo.

I was about to chat Momo when she and Seulgi came to the fucking rescue, I bolted up immediately and met their laughing ugly faces

"Quit laughing and bail me out of this mother freaking cell losers." I scoffed, they acted as if they heard nothing and continue laughing their ass out.

"I can't believe Jendeukie did that!" Momoring said with enthusiasm. I rolled my eyes over the two of them then reached for their ears which I failed to do so due to them having fast reflexes, damn them.

"Just bail me out please, pretty please. I'll pay you double." I pleaded with my pleading eyes.

"Alright alright pay us double EACH, hey Chichu what's the price for this loser in cell number 5?" Seulgi asked Chu as she approach her.

"You can't." Jisoo replied shortly making me groan in annoyance.

"You told me that someone else can bail me out, she's someone else! Just let me out Chichu, I'm Chaeyoung's bestfriend." I tried persuading her but she didn't even bother.

"Yeah but the rules are different for you, Jennie firmly instructed me to keep you here for an hour until your shift ends and that she's the only one who could bail you out." Chu explained while causing the other two to break out of laughter once again.