-24-

Lisa's POV

I'm currently driving towards the park, rushing as if my life depended on it. As soon as I found a spot to park my car, I immediately ran towards the playground, there, I saw a familiar tall brunette with a slim figure, sitting on the swing wearing a smile on her face. That damn smile. Her gaze were locked on mine, we stared at each other for a couple of seconds, getting lost in each other's orbs. Until she was standing right in front of me, still looking at my eyes.

"Hey." She greeted, wearing the same smile and eyes she used to look at me two years ago.

"Tzuyu." I mumbled, then wrapped my limbs on her waist tightly. Her smell lingered through my nose, she still uses the same perfume after two years, some things never change I guess. Oh how I've missed her so damn much. Tears began to fall from my eyes, I began sobbing on her shoulder.

"Don't cry." She murmured softly as she patted my back, trying to ease me.

"Why?" Is all I could utter. She responded with a hum, and waited for me to calm myself down. As soon as I put all my shits together, I broke our hug and stared at her eyes, searching for answers.

"I'm sorry." Tzuyu apologized as she stroked my face, going to my hair. Her touch that sent shivers up to my spine.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." Tzuyu replied then pulled me in for a tight hug, we stayed like that for a couple of minutes, not minding the people walking by, without uttering a single word until she decided to break the silence.

"Wanna go for a walk?" She said in a suggestive tone, my eyes lit up for a moment, imagining having to walk while her hand is in my grip.

"Yeah." I answered as I held her hand. We began strolling around, the first few minutes was silent, yet I was enjoying it, and during this time, I forgot about everything, including Jennie's existence.

"How have you been doing?" Tzuyu asked.

"Empty." I replied. Yeah I've been feeling empty ever since she left me, and Jennie's been feeling those emptiness inside of me.

"You?" I continued.

"Good." What does that mean? Good as in she was having a good life even after our separation or good because she's with me. Tons of questions began formulating inside my head but I can't seem to ask her for answers, because all I want to know right now is why.

"Why did you leave?" My voice began to crack, I couldn't help but wonder if her stay is permanent, or temporary, remembering the fact that she had or has a boyfriend.

"I didn't want to." Tzuyu answered as she heave a sigh. "But I have to." She continued.

"I could've fought for the two of us, you know?"

"And my parents would do everything to take me away from you. All our sacrifices would come to a waste Lisa-ah." She argued.

"So are you telling me that our relationship is not worth the sacrifice?" A frown formed in my face as my eyebrows furrow.

"I didn't say that."

"That's basically what you're pointing out."

"Lisa can we stop this argument? I just came back and this is what awaits me?" Tzuyu said, sounding annoyed making me whimper.

"Sorry... it's just that, you left me with all these unanswered questions in my head, I need answers, at least this time, when you leave, I'll be able to let you go." I looked down, keeping my eyes on the ground.

"Who said I'm going to leave?" She responded, I was taken aback with her remarks, causing me to look at her with a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?"