-18-

Lisa's POV

Both of us ran like crazy animals running for our lives, heading to the manoir. Jennie swiftly searched for her keys, the moment she found it, she immediately unlocked the door and pulled me upstairs to her room. I pinned her to the wall as soon as the door to her room closed.

"Hmm... Lisa..." Nini moaned as my lips began touching her jawline, down to her neck. I removed Nini's bag then began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her perfectly shaped bosom. My finger began outlining every inch of her amazing body, I felt her flinch a little so I kissed her once again.

"It's alright, just relax." I said in between our kiss as she was too tense, my right hand supported her back while my left hand undid her brassier.

I laid her body on top of her bed, as I kneel in between her legs. My left hand stroked her thigh while my lips devoured her pink and hard nipple as I caress the other one. I licked, sucked, and bit her nipples alternatively.

"You're too tight, loosen up Jen." I commented, assuring her that I won't hurt her so she could put her guard down while continuing to play with her bosom. Her moan filled the room, they're like music to my ears.

I grabbed the hem of her shorts and pulled it down, leaving just her thin, pink lacy panty as the only fabric covering her slit. I smirked as I saw how wet she is for me, Nini blushed and averted her gaze elsewhere.

"Well someone's eager." I said.

"Shut up." I chuckled at her remarks then began stroking her wetness. Her back arched when she felt my finger on her slit, louder moans began escaping her lips.

"Fuck..." Jennie cursed, I pressed my lips on hers once again, silencing her as I slid my fingers inside her panty and rubbed her wetness directly. She suddenly bit my lip causing me to hiss in pain.

"Ouch, what was that?" I exclaimed as I pulled away, I saw her trembling so my expression immediately turned into a worried one. Fuck, what have I done?

"Hey, Nini, relax." I secured her in my arms and rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. I should've noticed her reactions awhile ago, fuck Lisa, fuck.

"I'm sorry Nini, I'm sorry. I was driven by my desire. Please calm down." Jennie began sobbing, causing me to panic. I grabbed some comfortable clothes in the closet and put it on her.

"Calm down Nini. I'm sorry, stop crying, I won't hurt you alright? I will never do something against your will. I'm really sorry." Jennie pulled me then hugged me tight, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"I-I'm sorry L-Lisa... I thought I was ready... I thought I could forget about it... But I can't..." Nini mumbled, I stroked her back to stop her from crying.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything, you didn't do anything wrong, I went too far, I know very well that you have been traumatized from what Hanbin did to you, I should've known better. Don't worry, it'll never happen again. I love you, believe me if I tell you that I won't do anything against your will." I assured her, a few minutes of staying in that position, her sobs eased down and was replaced by a quiet snore. I gently free myself from her tight grip and placed a pillow in between her arms and legs.

"I love you." I whispered and kissed her forehead before heading in to the shower. Memories of us that night came flooding to my mind, my fist was clenched tightly and unconsciously punched the wall. My mind was completely occupied to even feel the pain.

My fist was covered in blood but still, I kept on punching the wall that didn't even budge a bit, until the pain suddenly hit me, I sat down on the bath tub as the water kept hitting and cleansing my bare skin, washing all the blood away. Guilt and anger filled my whole system. I know it's partly my fault why Jennie is terrified.