Chapter 28

EPILOGUE

The war is finally over and Poe came home safe to me and our little boy Emillio and I couldn't be happier that he's back and I have a little surprise for him. Hearing the door I open I hear an all to familiar voice. "DADDA!!" Looking up I see Emillio making his way over to his father. "Hey buddy! Were you good for Mommy." Poe asks picking him up. He nods hugging him. Smiling Poe looks at me as I walk over to him he wraps his arms around me kissing my lips. "How are you holding up with your Mom?" He asks. "Better, she's with Dad and Uncle Luke that's all that matters." I hum kissing his cheek. Nodding he holds me close. It's a shame Uncle Luke died, but he did it to save me and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him; as for Mom...she was ready to go, they say if you don't die in battle the force will lead you home and that's what it did for Mom and now it's just Poe, Emillio and I and our little one who's on the way. "Brynn." He shakes me gently. "Hmmm." I ask. "You okay?" He asks nuzzling his head against my neck. "Yeah everything's fine just thinking. And I have something to tell you." I hold him close. "What's that?" He asks.

"I'm pregnant." I smile widely. "That's amazing! Emillio is gonna have a sibling!" Poe hugs me tightly and kisses my lips passionately. "I'm glad Ben came back to us. Mom and Dad are so proud of him." I hum sitting on our bed. He smiles sitting with us and everything is back to normal. Looking over I see Echo playing with Poe and Emillio. Emillio and Echo are best friends and it makes me happy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here's the last chapter!! I'm so sorry it's not as long as I was going for, but I think this is how I'm gonna leave it!! It's amazing! And Brynn and Poe have a son and another one is on the way!! Her uncle and mom died but they're with her father!! And Kylo Ren A.K.A Ben Solo is back on the good side!! Yay!! And the war is finally over!!Please comment and vote!! Love you all thank you for the support in this book!!