Chapter 4

((A picture of Brynn and Topanga!!))

"Do you know how to fly a ship?" He asks following my gaze. "No, but I'd really like to learn, I know all the parts from working on them, but I never got to fly one." I say. He nods and thinks. "Thanks." He says after a short pause. "For what?" I look at him. "For giving me a chance." He smiles. I smile back. "Anyone who wants to change their life around for the better deserves a chance Finn." I say. He nods and hugs me. I hug back and he leaves after the hug. Staying on my bed I stare at Topanga who's laying on the floor and rolling around. Smiling I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look at my piercings and just take them all in and go through some thoughts in my head. Taking a deep breath I walk out and tie my hair up in a messy bun.

((A picture of all Brynn's piercings!! The picture of the left is her right ear!! The picture on the right is of her left ear!!Including her two earlobe piercing in the left picture!!))

((A picture of Brynn's nose piercing on her right!!))

Sitting down next to Topanga she barks excitedly and she lays her head on my lap and I rub her fur gently. While we're enjoying our bonding time I hear a knock on my door which causes me to groan subtly getting off the ground. Walking to the door I open it up and see C-3PO standing there. "Good evening Brynn, you're mom has requested for you." He says. Nodding I say good by to him and go to where my mom is bringing Topanga with me because why not. Walking through the place people nod in my direction and which I nod back. Walking to where my mom is she smiles at me and looks at the dog. "He gave her to you?" She laughs. "Yeah." I smile. She shakes his head and sits down. "I swear, when I first met your father he wasn't not like this." She hums. I smile and shrug sitting down next to her. "What did you need me for?" I ask looking at her. "Well, you pretty much know how to run everything in this base, one of our mission control workers is out with a sickness and I was wondering if you would help us on our mission and give out instructions?" She smiles touching my shoulder. I nod. "Yeah I can help out." She hugs me. "Thank you so much Lexie I can always count on you." She says kissing my head. I hug her back and nod. "You're welcome."

Leaving I take Topanga back to my room and get her settled in. Smiling I kiss her head and leave taking my hair out of its messy bun and make way to where the ships are. Arriving I see everyone standing there including Finn. Looking over I see Poe by his ship and he looks at me and I look back and then focus on what my mom is talking about. "And because our best mission control helper is out sick I have Brynn helping us as our main one. Whatever she says I want you guys to listen to her and do not question her." She says. "Like most battles, this is a battle we can't afford to lose." Dad says. Everyone nods and goes to the their positions and I go to my control stations and put the headset on. "Checking in this is Brynn. Shout if you can hear me loud and clear on the headsets." I sat talking into the headset. People answer me and I nod checking them into the system. "Dameron can you hear me?" I ask. No response. "Dameron! I need you to respond to me!" I say getting agitated. "I can hear you loud and clear Darling." Turning in my seat I see Poe standing there with with his arms cross and a smirk. "You're supposed to be in the ship Dameron." I say.  He shrugs walking over to me. "What do you want Dameron we need to get this show on the road." I say as he stands in front of me. He leans down so we're close. "What about a good luck charm?" He asks. "A good luck charm? Poe! We don't have time for this...get your pilot ass back in the ship!" I point to his ship. He groans slightly and jogging over to his  ship he climbs in and checks in with his headset. "Can you hear me?" I ask once he's in. "Yes." He says. Mom gives the orders out and ships start leaving to go on their mission. I start giving orders to them and they're all listening.

Hours pass and we finish the mission. "Good job team come back home." I say into the headset. Everyone starts coming back to base until Poe speaks into his headset. "There's one more ship out there I'm gonna take it down!" He says. My eyes widen looking at the ship and his ship on my screen. "Dameron! That's massacre! You'll never make it!" I shout into my headset. "You're forgetting Solo, I'm the best damn pilot in the galaxy!" He shouts into his headset. I watch his ship on my screen going to the enemy ship and I curse under my breath. "Don't do it!" I scream into the headset. "It's our best bet!" He scream shutting his headset off. "DAMERON DON'T YO-!" I yell as he shuts his communication off and I scream throwing my headset on the ground. "That no good for nothing pilot is so full of himself!" I yell pulling my light brown hair slightly.

Time passes and Poe's ship comes in and I march myself down there to greet him. My parents leave me to deal with Poe. Once he jumps out of his ship he smiles at me. "Come to tell me I was right?" He asks. I slap him across his face. "Are you crazy Dameron!?! You could have gotten yourself killed going out there without any backup!" I slap him, but he catches my wrist before it hits his face.

 "Are you crazy Dameron!?! You could have gotten yourself killed going out there without any backup!" I slap him, but he catches my wrist before it hits his face

((A picture of C-3PO!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Brynn and Poe already had their first fight......how cute and they're not even dating!! And Poe is full of himself I wonder how he's not dead yet!! Please comment and vote!!