Chapter 21

He kisses my head and we stay in a comfortable silence. "I love you Estrella." He says breaking it. "I love you too Dameron." I hum and sit up cracking my back gently. Some time passes and Poe leaves and I put my book away and tie my dirty blonde hair up in a messy bun and then go to the canteen to get some food. Getting my food I sit down next to Rey and Finn and now we're waiting for Poe. "Did you hear Poe got into a fight?" Finn asks eating his steak. "Yeah I did, did you Lexie?" Rey nods. "Yeah, I did because I was the one who was cleaning his wounds and bruises." I laugh slightly and eat my dinner. "Was he really banged up?" Finn asks. "It wasn't bad. It could have been worse." I answer. They nod and soon Poe comes over and takes his eat. "How you feeling?" Finn asks looking at Poe. "I'm just really sore right now." He says and starts eating his food. "Well.......if you didn't get into a fight then maybe you wouldn't be sore." I state eating my chicken wings. "Well maybe I wanted to get into a fight." He says back. "Don't give me smart mouth Dameron." I say raising an eyebrow. "Okay okay okay, but on a serious note I didn't want to get into a fight." He chuckles.

Shaking my head I continue eating my food and just watch everyone mind their own business. While I'm in my head my mom walks over to my table and shakes my shoulder gently. "Huh?" I come out of my thoughts and see mom standing there. "You four come with me. We need to talk." She says sternly. We get off our butts and follow mom to somewhere. "What's up Mom?" I ask when we get to a room and it's closed. "I did it." She smiles warmly at me. "Did what?" I raise an eyebrow. "I completed the map." She says. "The map to Luke!? You mean you found where he is!?" I smile widely. She nods having tears fall down her face. I hug her tightly and hold her close. "Wait.....you're related to Luke Skywalker?" Rey asks shock. "He's my brother, that makes Luke, Brynn's uncle." Mom explains. "Wow...that's insane." Finn says baffled. Nodding I smile and hug mom one more time. "Rey, Finn, and Poe, I want you guys to go and find him and bring him back to us and he'll train you Rey to be best Jedi the galaxy will meet." She smiles. They nod. "Wait...I wanna go too." I say pulling away from mom. "No Brynn, I can't have you going." She says. "Please Mom? I wanna see the Galaxy. I can't just stay here in D'Quar for the rest of my life. Let me see the galaxy like you and Dad did. Please? I'll be with Rey who's great fighting and Finn and Poe three people who can fight and I can fight too." I say because I really want to see the galaxy for everything it's got.

She sighs taking a deep breath thinking this over. "Alright, you can go...I know your father would want you to see the galaxy just like us." She smiles. I smile back and hug her tightly. "THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!" She hugs back and keeps me close. "Please be safe." She whispers. "Always Mom." I say pulling away from the hug. "Okay, you guys leave tomorrow I'll put the map in BB-8 and he can help you take you guys to Luke." She says and she tells us where to meet her in the morning. Nodding they all leave and I hug my mom and she hugs back. "When you see him, make sure to convince him to come back here to me....to us." She says pushing my light brown hair away. "I will." I smile. "Because I know he'll do anything for his niece." She smiles kissing my forehead. I smile and hug her goodnight and go to my room. Laying in bed I fall asleep or I thought I would. Tossing in and turning in my sleep I start having a nightmare and I can't help be see the imagine if Kylo constantly killing dad over and over again and all I can hear is my screaming as loud as possible, but my body won't let me move and it's constant on reply dad falling over the edge and then coming back to life just to be stabbed by Ben again.

Screaming loudly I wake up and feel the sweat on my body and just feel how hot I am against my skin. Getting out of bed I walk out of my room and see the dimly lit halls of our base at night. Taking a deep breath I grab my jacket and put it on and zip it up so I don't get cold. Walking around the halls in base I come to a room and I open the door slightly and walk in quietly to see Poe sleeping in bed with his blankets over him. Shutting the door quietly I walk over to him and I go to the eve edge of Poe's bed and shake him gently. He groans and doesn't wake up. "Poe." My voice breaks as I shake him slightly harder. He moves and his eyes open up. "Brynn? Why are you here?" He asks looking at the time. "I had a nightmare and I couldn't sleep." I whisper feeling tears roll down my face. He nods and sits up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Can I stay with you?" I ask. He nods and moves over in the bed.

Climbing into the warm bed I lay down and he wraps his arms around me. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks after we get situated in bed. I shrug not really knowing if I should talk about it, but I still do. "I had a dream where it was when Kylo killed Dad and it wouldn't end it was like it was on replay and I couldn't do anything there, but scream." I whisper. "Alexis, I'm sorry that happened. I know it did actually happen, but it was just a dream." He whispers kissing my head. I nod slowly and feel him rub my back gently calming me down. Placing my head on his bare chest I listen to his heart beat and it's very calming and with him running his fingers through my  hair I feel sleepy and I start dozing off.

((Next Day))

Moving slightly in bed I feel arms around my waist and my eyes open to see I'm in Poe's room. Seeing Poe's arm around my waist I smile and see him still sleeping. Soon he starts moving and I'm staring at the ceiling. "Good morning Estrella." I hear him say. Turning my head I look at him and smile. "Good morning Dameron." He smiles and kisses my lips gently. "Did you sleep better?" He asks pushing my messy light brown hair back. "Yeah thanks for letting me sleep with you." I hum. "Anything for you." He says sitting up. I sit up too and check the time and see I should get ready to go found Luke. "I'm gonna head back, and get ready for our mission." I standing up. "I'll see you shortly." He smiles. Nodding I kiss his cheek and leave the room and head back to my room to get ready.

Walking into my room I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom and take a quick shower and then get out. Drying my body I put my clothes on and then do french braids in my hair and then spray some perfume and then walk out. Going to where mom told us to meet her last night, I reach the destination and see Rey, Finn and Poe all there with my mom and so is BB-8.

((Brynn's outfit!!))

((Brynn's French braid minus the bandana!!))

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And Luke Skywalker will be joining the book very shortly!! Finally after saying his name constantly we get to meet him!! And Poe is so sweet to Brynn!! Please comment and vote!!